Money Mart Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Money Mart Financial Services

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Money Mart Financial Services.

Interview

Interview process was easy. Manager called for a telephonic interview that lasted 30 mins followed by a 1:1 with the District Manager. The whole process took 2-3 weeks. The training duration is good.

Interview Questions

• Situational based questions. How did you handle a difficult customer. Why do you want to work for us.   Answer Question

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Money Mart Financial Services (Berwyn, PA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

In-house recruiter contacted via LinkedIn. Good phone interview with the manager. Then got into a very bizarre back and forth with them on flying in for an interview. Recruiter became hostile, rude and unprofessional. I felt like I was buying a used car as opposed to applying to work at a professional company. They need to analyze and monitor what their in-house recruiters are doing. This girl was absolutely pathetic.

Collections Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Money Mart Financial Services (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

I knew the manager so there really wasn't much to the interview. He showed me around the building, described what I would be doing, and discussed if it was a fit for me or not.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Money Mart Financial Services.

Interview

Brief and well done. On campus interview that I got through networking, and mostly conversational . There were no gotcha questions and I was very relaxed throughout. I was able to ask about the job functions and they answered candidly, the interview was two on one.

DM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Money Mart Financial Services.

Interview

Phone interview by HR, second interview was in person (regional and sweet gal from Canada). Was made to feel as if i was going to be hired then received an email stating i was not chosen. Felt very misled. The regional kept getting up to answer her phone during the interview and asked very little. Her tone was very direct as if she did not like me from the moment i walked in the door. The regional really needs to learn appropriate interview conduct. I now know why her locations are struggling.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Money Mart Financial Services (Malvern, PA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

DFC traveled me to Malvern PA for on-site interview, I had 6 back-to-back interviews with senior analysts, risk director and modeling consultant. I was tested with coding skills, behavioral questions and also was asked to tell more about my resume. Overall experience was good but the interview sequence seemed messy.

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Money Mart Financial Services.

Interview

I went to on site interview at the end of February. The total process took about two weeks with 2 rounds of phone interviews and a in-person one. After I was done, the HR told me to expect to get a response within this week. BUT there was no response after 2 months. Northing. I tried to follow up and as you can image, they ignored me. Well, this just showed that this is a rude and unprofessional company and I would never want to work for a company like this.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Money Mart Financial Services (Flagstaff, AZ (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Super simple and casual. Already got the job before I walked in it seemed. Hired by the assistant manager 1 month after recent new hire. Super nice replacement in management. Funny and easy going people who take thier job seriously. Ask how much your getting paid otherwise it won't be talked about nor will it be on any papers you sign. I thought that was weird. No culture, no breaks, no lunches, overtime and constant standing is required to get the job.

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? why do you think you would work well here?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marshfield, MO (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Money Mart Financial Services (Marshfield, MO (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

They were behind glass. Read from. Questionnaire. One hour. Face to Face. Waiting on 2nd Interview salary and experience negotiations. International Company. Relocation opportunities after one year. Management training potential after 6 months. Benefits.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate yourself as CSR? What are your strengths? Weaknesses? Do you prefer to work alone or with a team. Describe memorable CSM experience. What would you have done differently?   Answer Question

Risk Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Money Mart Financial Services (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interviews were poorly organized. Senior management seemed very full of themselves.

Despite having many years of experience with distressed loan assets they seemed not to want to pay someone the market rate fore a seasoned professional.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would handle their distressed portfolio and when I answered I was told he wouldn't do it that way.   Answer Question

Applications Distributor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Money Mart Financial Services (Lexington, KY (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Several phone calls with Human Resources, followed by interview and testing. This was followed by an interview with the department manager. Final interview and job offer were through human resources. Over all it was fairly easy and straight forward.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.