Money Mart Financial Services Csr1 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Money Mart Financial Services Csr1 Interview Questions

Interviews at Money Mart Financial Services

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Money Mart Financial Services (Ottawa, ON) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview with two district managers and another manager. There were about 16 of us and we had to do some group presentations on selling a colour then a money mart product. Environment was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• How to sell this colour to the managers?
    How to sell a product?
    why should we hire you over the other candidates?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Money Mart Financial Services

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Money Mart Financial Services (Toronto, ON) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Money Mart (Toronto, ON) in april-2017.Questions were fairly straightforward, nothing that would throw you off or be too tricky. Easy interview overall, however I was told by my co-workers that sometimes they will do a panel interview with 2-3 main supervisors, which could be intimidating to some. I think it is important to be able to keep up the conversation about you and them, rather than simply focusing on answering the questions. This is a job that requires you to talk all day, make sure to show that you can

Interview Questions

• . At National Money Mart Company we offer many different financial services. Which aspect of financial services are you best versed in?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Money Mart Financial Services (Edmonton, AB) in September 2015.

Interview

dm took my interview he was friendly and polite. mm is very nice place to work in because of the friendly enviroment. and they are cooperative people. but its employee obligation to act in a professional manner.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Money Mart Financial Services (Toronto, ON) in January 2016.

Interview

first you do a phone interview for about 10 mins, pretty simple questions, the aim is to try to know you and what you are capable of handling. eg can you handle a shift work or working alone. Just be polite and have a positive energy throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.