Millennium 1 Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Millennium 1 Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Millennium 1 Solutions

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Millennium 1 Solutions (San Antonio, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was short and to the point! Basic questions and its very easy! Take you time to hear the question to its entirety and answer the question with as much details as possible by being honest and use real experiences... The hiring manager was very nice and professional... Area it self is very busy area due to traffic at certain times of day. But when you walk into the building, its quite and welcoming! I believe I will enjoy working here and I look forward to furthering my experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer
    • Can you tell me about a time where you had to deal with an "upset" customer, what did you do that calmed the customer down and leaving the customer happy?   1 Answer
    • What are you life goals?   1 Answer
    • What skills do you think is important to have in this job?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Millennium 1 Solutions (San Antonio, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and submitted my resume , received a phone call interview day or two after, then invited for a face to face interview, then received a job offer same day. Did a drug test in 24 hours and background check was also required.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you encountered one of the most difficult customers and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Millennium 1 Solutions (Ottawa, ON).

Interview

Applied and next day got call for interview request followed by some basic questions. On Interview day, asked couple of question regarding customer service skills. Filled out online security form and assessament next day and within 24 hours recieved a call that I got the job.

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Millennium 1 Solutions (Ottawa, ON) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a very simple process, The environment was good, the interview room was cozy and nice. Before the interview started was asked to provide two pieces of government issued ID and was also asked to fill out my references. The interviewer was very nice, overall the whole process took about an hour. He asked me a bunch of behavioural interview questions, then we went into demonstrating how to sell a phone to a prospective buyer just for him to see how I will sell a product. This aspect was fairly easy because he was quite nice and friendly. After this, I was given two forms to sign then given a 12 min cognitive ability reasoning test which contained 50 questions. After the interview I was asked to fill out a survey for the background check required for employment. I didn't fill it out the same day, but the next day after filling it out I was offered the job 30 mins later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the position you applied for
      Give me ways in which you have accomplished a specific goal in the past
      Tell me about the time when you worked at......
      Tell me a time when a customer was satisfied with what you had done for them
      What do you think is the most difficult challenge of working in this environment
      What do you think it takes to succeed in a call centre environment
      Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a customer who wasn't satisfied with the store you worked for and how you handled it   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Millennium 1 Solutions (Toronto, ON) in March 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was pleasant enough and I got a good vibe from the person I was speaking with. Came in for a face-to-face interview and the woman who interviewed me was the complete opposite. She looked impatient and disengaged from the outset. I provided detailed answers to her questions and tried to make the interview conversational, but she frequently stared at the clock, tapped her fingers and gave the vibe that she clearly wanted to be somewhere else. Not very respectful towards someone who came well-prepared for an interview.

Needless to say, there was no offer. But based on Glassdoor reviews that I subsequently read, I think I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about team management, stats and figures, though the interviewer didn't seem interested in any details that I provided.   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Millennium 1 Solutions (North Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

I met with an HR screener who followed a stock list of fairly generic questions. She did not have much knowledge of the position for which I was interviewing. She was unable to answer some very fundamental questions regarding training - an integral facet of this company's work. She did not know why employee retention is low, and seemed to take offense to my asking about it. She was also reluctant to discuss the company's admin culture, which I discovered is fairly homogenous - young and white. I did not get the impression that this company understands their training gaps and needs, and may not be willing to admit flaws. The interviewer's demeanour was attempted professional, though she was embarrassed and somewhat defensive. Clearly this was the wrong way to go about hiring for such an important role.

Interview Questions

• The usual stock questions. Very cursory and while relevant, failed to touch on the most important aspects of the job.   Answer Question

Recovery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Millennium 1 Solutions (Etobicoke, ON) in December 2016.

Interview

Face to face - just for the sake of having the interview - as they are in-professionals and hence it is a ONE - MAN - SHOW... so you can't blame....

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Millennium 1 Solutions in November 2017.

Interview

Easy interview , basic behavioral questions.
    No telephonic interview . Was asked directly to come for face to face interview. Interviewer was a nice polite girl. Carry information about your 2 references.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join millenium solutions ?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you did not perform your Job well or did a mistake?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you made a suggestion to management?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to explain someone who did not understand you?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Millennium 1 Solutions (Ottawa, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

they asked me questions about how to solve problems, and how to deal with a customer on the phone, also they want to knows About my past experience as a customer service, so I did some examples when I did customer service in jobs I got before, here in Canada as in my Country of origin.

Interview Questions

• if the customer is getting problem with the order what do I have to do first?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Millennium 1 Solutions (Ottawa, ON) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviews are quite straight forward for the customer care position, takes and average of 5 - 8 days, depending on business needs to get recruited. Human resource personnel are exceptional and very professional in communicating with you during the hiring process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.