Microsoft Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Microsoft Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Microsoft

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Oslo (Norway)).

Interview

Il y a en tout 3 entretiens d'embauche, les deux premiers se font avec les RH et le dernier est un entretien technique sur le site où se tiendra le stage.

Interview Questions

• Vous avez trois paniers, le premier avec des pommes, le deuxième avec des oranges, et le dernier des pommes et des oranges. Il y a des étiquettes sur chacun des paniers mais toutes les étiquettes sont erronées. Comment faites-vous pour en déduire le contenu des trois paniers ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Paris (France)) in February 2017.

Interview

1 exercice à faire en 1h envoyé par mail, 1 entretien téléphonique de 1h, et 3 entretiens au siège de microsoft à paris avec des software engineer. Les interviews étaient exclusivement techniques

Interview Questions

• Merge sort, Threads, Stacks   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Microsoft.

Interview

I got email after going to career fair. They asked me to apply it online and then scheduled a phone interview. The interview was about 1 hour, and it took about two weeks to got the result.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between C and C++?   5 Answers
    • Describe a project on your resume   3 Answers
    • Others were puzzle and behavioral question   3 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Microsoft (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was an on campus screening. Usually these are around 45 minutes. I spoke about my projects.
    I was asked : "define what success means to me", "was there a time when you disagreed with co-workers? How did you handle it?". Then I solved two easy coding questions. Overall the interview felt a little rushed, but the coding questions are pretty easy as long as you are prepared.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online on Microsoft's website for their Software Engineer Intern position. The process took roughly 2-3 weeks. I was scheduled for an on-campus interview shortly after applying online. The interview was mostly behavioral eg. talking about my projects and skills. The one odd thing about this interview was that the interviewer wanted me to solve a whiteboard coding question 20 minutes before the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your projects, your experience, what you've worked on etc.   4 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I received an email from the university recruiter asking to schedule an on-campus interview. By the time I scheduled it, the slots were full and they had to move me for a telephone interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through an on-campus interview with one of their engineers. It took about half an hour total. They ask both behavioral and technical questions. The next step is onsite in Seattle, where they ask more technical focused questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project on your resume   1 Answer
    • One dimensional array questions, string manipulation questions, graph questions   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Microsoft.

Interview

I was contacted for an on campus interview after going to their booth at the career fair. Interviewer was very kind and asked a basic technical question as well as some behavioral questions. It was a very pleasant experience. Unfortunately, they don't have any more spots open for the summer so I was not able to move onto the onsite.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA (US)).

Interview

The interview process ended up pretty slow for me. The recruiters will give you a false hope that you'll be moved forward with the process but they end up with a rejection email.
    I had a couple of phone screen interviews and was told that I'll have an onsite later in the week, but it didn't happen.

Interview Questions

• Print a binary tree level by level   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Microsoft (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied through my school's career fair. First had one on-campus interview, followed by an invitation to interview on-site at Microsoft HQ during a hiring event. Overall great process, really enjoyed the interviews and loved the company culture.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.