Microsoft Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Microsoft Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Microsoft

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Oslo (Norway)).

Interview

Il y a en tout 3 entretiens d'embauche, les deux premiers se font avec les RH et le dernier est un entretien technique sur le site où se tiendra le stage.

Interview Questions

• Vous avez trois paniers, le premier avec des pommes, le deuxième avec des oranges, et le dernier des pommes et des oranges. Il y a des étiquettes sur chacun des paniers mais toutes les étiquettes sont erronées. Comment faites-vous pour en déduire le contenu des trois paniers ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Paris (France)) in February 2017.

Interview

1 exercice à faire en 1h envoyé par mail, 1 entretien téléphonique de 1h, et 3 entretiens au siège de microsoft à paris avec des software engineer. Les interviews étaient exclusivement techniques

Interview Questions

• Merge sort, Threads, Stacks   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Microsoft.

Interview

I got email after going to career fair. They asked me to apply it online and then scheduled a phone interview. The interview was about 1 hour, and it took about two weeks to got the result.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between C and C++?   4 Answers
    • Describe a project on your resume   2 Answers
    • Others were puzzle and behavioral question   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Microsoft (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was an on campus screening. Usually these are around 45 minutes. I spoke about my projects.
    I was asked : "define what success means to me", "was there a time when you disagreed with co-workers? How did you handle it?". Then I solved two easy coding questions. Overall the interview felt a little rushed, but the coding questions are pretty easy as long as you are prepared.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online on Microsoft's website for their Software Engineer Intern position. The process took roughly 2-3 weeks. I was scheduled for an on-campus interview shortly after applying online. The interview was mostly behavioral eg. talking about my projects and skills. The one odd thing about this interview was that the interviewer wanted me to solve a whiteboard coding question 20 minutes before the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your projects, your experience, what you've worked on etc.   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I received an email from the university recruiter asking to schedule an on-campus interview. By the time I scheduled it, the slots were full and they had to move me for a telephone interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Microsoft.

Interview

Technical online test. A technical skill interview which covered all parts of the internship followed by a HR interview. My HR interview was more of a stress test. Each interview is different. For example, the interviewers focussed more on talking to me than reading through my resume but this was not similar to other's interviews.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions. A company has x problem. Solve it using the Microsoft tools.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (New York, NY (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

The process was quick. Applied at a career fair and they emailed the next day. Had the interview the next week. Interview was very relaxed and I got a correct solution to the technical question. Got an email a few weeks later saying I had not been selected for a second round interview at this time.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Microsoft (Chapel Hill, NC (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

I asked another intern to refer me to Microsoft, and the one of the recruiters saw my resume and contacted me to schedule on-campus interview at Chapel Hill. The interviewer asked me questions about my resume and experiences, asked the behavioral question about describing a time when I worked with a team.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (West Lafayette, IN (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Was invited for an on-campus interview. The interviewer was very nice and helpful. We took around 20 minutes to discuss my interests and past projects and then he came to the coding question. I solved it but couldn't optimize on time. He then asked if I had any questions for him

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.