Meriwether Godsey Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Meriwether Godsey

Meriwether Godsey

Application

I interviewed at Meriwether Godsey

Interview

Overall process was typical; Phone screen, then in person interview with a walk through of the local office and interviews with several key executives. The interview questions, though, were way too personal. They wanted a person who "fit it" to their values, beliefs and culture and were willing to ask about my childhood, parents, husband and even how I interact with my co-workers on an out of town trip.

Interview Questions
  • When on a work trip, we are like a family and work, eat and hang out together; how do you see yourself fitting in with that type of environment?
    Answer Question
  • Tell me about your childhood. What were your parents like?
  • We are an employee-owned, progressive company; how does fit your values?

Meriwether Godsey

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meriwether Godsey

Interview

There was a multi-step interview process with human resources followed by other various managers. There was also a demonstration required before a job was offered. A background check was required.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meriwether Godsey

Application

I interviewed at Meriwether Godsey

Interview

Very simple. No difficult questions, just enough so that they get a general read on your personality. Most get the job during the interview. Just be prepared to talk about yourself and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Meriwether Godsey (Virginia Beach, VA) in Jan 2018

Interview

LONG...very slow process in which you are expected to keep adding information and taking tests and writing pieces, only to never have an update given to you. This process took about 4 months from phone interview to receiving an email only to find out they hired from within.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you have been overwhelmed and how you overcame it

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Meriwether Godsey (Lynchburg, VA) in Dec 2016

Interview

The interview process was very quick. The management's version of an interview is to tell the person they basically have the job, and then walk them around the facilities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed