McDonald's Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at McDonald's

1.9

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's (London, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online and got interview in January 2020 in London, United Kingdom. I was accepted for the possition, how ever did not pass the document check due to my school's time table do not match with the branch time

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Borehamwood, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Borehamwood, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

They called me after 2 or 3 days after I completed my profile on their website. The managers were very friendly and they made me aware of the stress and the work conditions in their restaurant.

Interview Questions

• What jobs did you have before? If a rude customer starts to scream at you what do you do? If you forget to put something in the takeaway bag what will you do?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (London, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied online, and was interview 2 weeks after. I eventually offered the possition, however I did not pass the document check stage, due to the strict timetable of my university.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orpington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Orpington, England (UK)).

Interview

Quick, easy and understanding interview at a larger branch nearby to the branch I applying for. After the interview process took place we were provided with uniforms and breakdown as well as a 'MyPlanner' which explained where to take online safety tests and other training forms.

Interview Questions

• My availability and how many hours I intended to work   1 Answer

General Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (London, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

One to One with Manager. It was ok, they told me about the training and about the role and the team I would be working with. Usual interview questions. Went well.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (London, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

The manager called me a week ago about a week ago but I said I couldn't make it then they said it's fine & they'll send me an email... they didn't but I called them and they arranged another interview. Once I got there it was very easy and obviously I was nervous but she was really friendly and nice. Then once the interview was over, she said she'll talk to the business manager and send me an email if I got rejected or accepted. Thirty (30) minutes later she rang my phone and send she's offering me a postion and if I still was in the area as there was soon a Welcome Meeting & you can guess the rest.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

Interview

Very easy interview. Friendly and quiet manager and it took about 5 minutes overall to do. Tips:
    Don't be nervous, be confident and smile a lot, prepare for questions in advance.

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McDonald's (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online and done questionnaire and then called for interview on the basis if my application and I was told my recruitment if business manager likes u he'll put you forward for job

Interview Questions

• If there was blood or other liquid like spilt drink or coffee what would you do   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Streatham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Streatham, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed within the restaurant and was asked to fill in paperwork. It was a easy interview and the interviewer was very nice. I was very nervous. It was on the 10th of june.

Interview Questions

• If a customer is angry about a messed up order, how would you calm them down?   Answer Question

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (London, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got a message from a mobile number a few hours later asking if I was free for a chat that day eventually called the following day and still waiting for a reply to say if successful.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.