Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Services

2.3

LABA Interview

Interview

In person interview and phone screening. They will intially call you and make sure you are professional. Then, they will ask you to come in for an interview. IF they offer you a position, expect to not be making money for at least two months. You must go through a training and licensure that costs 100$.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with challenging behaviors   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (East Hartford, CT (US)).

Interview

Traditional interview questions. Very long and drawn out interview process. I had to interview with multiple people on 4 different occasions. During the 2nd or 3rd interview I sat on the floor with someone and made cold calls. After my final interview/4th visit, they decided to go with another candidate and honestly I’m glad they did. This wouldn’t have worked out for me; This office seems to be all sales and money and the interview process was extremely inefficient. I think they realized I care more about finding the right talent than simply just money, so they chose the other candidate, and it worked out.

Flu Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Called me for an interview day after I applied, hired on the spot and started filling out paperwork. Had training scheduled the next week. Everyone was very kind. Interview only lasted 15 mins, asked if i was okay with the job duties

Paraeducator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Applied online and got an email back within three to four weeks. Scheduled an interview all the way in the LA office, which is their main office. Interview was a 1:1 and was an easy/average interview that asked about education, experience, and why you would like to fulfill the position.

Interview Questions

• If student A is doing this, student B is doing that, and student C is doing this. What student would you help first, second, and third? Explain   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied through my university and was contacted by a business development manager for a phone screen. Was scheduled for an in-person interview with two recruiters. Interview went great, then invited for a pit-sit. Pit-sit was good, met the team and everyone seemed to like me. Was then scheduled for an interview with the business development manager and asked more behavioral-based questions. Then was told that he would schedule me a day to talk with the area VP over the phone. Never was able to do the phone interview with the area VP as I received a call a couple days later stating they want to pursue someone with a healthcare background. Was a lengthy interview process for just an entry level position. It did not make sense why I had to go through many interviews even though they prefer someone with a healthcare background. Another thing to note is that during the pit sit there was a lack of diversity in the office, making it feel really uncomfortable and awkward walking in. READ all the Glassdoor reviews before considering this company!!!

Interview Questions

• What would your dream job be?
      Describe a time you made it through a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Entry Level Sales Management/Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Youngstown, OH (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

They cold contacted me through indeed to which I got an email allowing me to accept or decline their contact attempt.

Was scheduled for a 1-1 interview with the operations manager.

It was fairly evident they have a SOP for interviews and they are not very well trained in conducting interviews ironically.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

First interview was just your typical going over your resume and answering normal interview questions. Then after that if you have a successful interview you get to come back for a day of shadowing.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Very laid back but the questions asked were very specific you have to do your research .
    The phone screen was super concise they asked a lot of questions to feel if you were a good enough pick to take to the next round

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

The interviewer was really nice and authentic. Normal interview questions like why did you choose maxim, what made you become a cna, and why should we choose you? Type questions. After the initial interview followed up with filling out computer paperwork w2 forms etc. Prior to the interview there was a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to become a cna?   1 Answer

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in October 2019.

Interview

Great Interview Experience. One phone screening and two in-person interviews. The hiring staff was very kind and accommodating. I also got the chance to meet with someone currently in the position I would be in to learn more about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about two of your strengths and two of your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.