Maxim Healthcare Group Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Licensed Practical Nurse

Maxim Healthcare Group Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Healthcare Group

1.9

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Baltimore, MD (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

The application process was a long and tedious one. I had to continually follow up with the recruiter to make sure he had received my documentation. But once you get in for the interview, the job is pretty much yours.

Interview Questions

• If a client asked you to give them a ride in your personal vehicle, in exchange for a shortened shift how would youb handle that?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Group

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Interview

The interview was very quick and vague. The recruiter was not helpful to make sure that he got all the information. Had to go back several times to get information for them.

Interview Questions

• the most unexpected question was would i donate to the office activities   Answer Question

Negotiation

Make sure that all the paper work is in before you leave the office

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (San Antonio, TX (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

I worked for this company in the past and was very satisfied, so I was very enthusiastic about working for this company again. My previous employee information was still on file with them so the whole re hire process was fairly quick and easy. I had left in good standing and was returning with a good past work history so there wasn't much to the whole process other than the skills tests and "paper work".

Interview Questions

• Really nothing unexpected or difficult about the process. The staff was friendly and helpful.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

It was pretty easy, tons of paperwork to fill out, had to haggle with the guy over salary, he only budged by .50 cents more per hour. (He wanted $16) It was a pretty straight forward interview process.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Raleigh, NC (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Was called by a recruiter and basically got the job before even interviewing.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Columbus, OH (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Very intense for State of WV travel assignment. I did however have a long history with Maxim and this decreased the amount of time the entire process took. Was a great interview process with the guys in the Columbus, OH staffing division.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very simple due to my long history with the compnay.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Wichita, KS (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

This is the first time I have applied for a home care type setting and I go back for my second interview tomorrow and am a little bit nervious what I might be getting myself into. My first interview went well. Staff seemed nice but as we all know looks can be deceiving.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult. Mostly common sense. You take some placement/knowledge type test to see your knowledge level/where you stand.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process went well. They asked me reasonable questions and was very open about the day to day responsibilities. It was a three day process. On the first day, I met with a manager who did a basic face to face interview. On the second day, I came back for a series of test and on the third day, I had my screenings.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group (Knoxville, TN (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed twice for the position and made to feel accepted and as if they were truly interested in my skills and work experience

Interview Questions

• when they asked why I left my last employer I explained that I could no longer do the lifting required and was not sure if I should have explained why.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted what was offered

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Group in April 2012.

Interview

very easy.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a emergency?   1 Answer
    • How do maintain a patent airway.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation process.

See What Maxim Healthcare Group Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Spokane, WA (US)

Pros: “Maxim is a far superior home healthcare agency than others in this area. Our training, yearly re-certification, and Continuing Education requirements mean I am always on top of my skills. I...”“Maxim is a far superior home healthcare agency than others in this area. Our training, yearly re-certification, and Continuing Education requirements mean I am always on top of my skills. I love my nursing team and the care we provide our patient keeps them at home and out of the long-term care/acute hospital care scene. I am proud to work at Maxim.” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.