Mars Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 800 of over 800 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Mars

Application

I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Great! Everything was absolutely perfect and the best experience you could ever ask for in an interview!! I would recommend this interviewer to anyone. Thank you for your time. I will return for further interviews, no doubt there.

Interview Questions
  • Who was your hero in early life?
    2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Guangzhou, Guangdong

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mars (Guangzhou, Guangdong)

Interview

1st round: AI interviews; pretty easy and company-related questions, you will need a basic understanding of the background of the company 2nd round: Group interviews; intensive interview with 8-10 people in one group 3rd round: Assessment centre consist of group interview, individual case study, presentation and behavioural interview

Interview Questions
  • A must-ask question in every round: Reflect on your performance, what did you do well? what you didn't? How will you do the next time?
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Mars

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Mars

Application

I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Multiple entretiens RH et opérationnel, avec entretien devant jury d’admission interrogé sur des questions ouvertes et des situations définies. Confronte le candidat dans des sujets qu’il ne pourrait pas forcément maîtriser afin d’obtenir le profil recherché

Interview Questions
  • Pouvez vous nous expliquer vos réactions face à l‘’imprévu ?

Mars

Application

I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Proceso lento con entrevista virtual, especifico para graduados, te explican el proceso de la primera parte de la entrevista de manera extensa mediante videos, probablemente por pandemia se habilito esta modalidad

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mars

Application

I interviewed at Mars

Interview

The hiring process at Mars included an interview with the hiring manager, several tests, another interview with the Human Resources team and a final assessment (PowerPoint presentation on an assignated topic).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mars

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Heel persoonlijk. Geen online assesment maar direct in het kantoor. Zo krijgen ze onmiddellijk een volledig beeld van je. Je wordt warm onthaald en maakt meteen kennis met de corporate culture van Mars. Je krijgt een duidelijk beeld over je fit.

Interview Questions
  • Wat zijn je goede kwaliteiten? Wat zijn je slechte kwaliteiten?

Mars

Application

I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Largo para luego concertar otra en persona con la misma pautados que me atendió telefónicamente y no con alguien del departamento al que pudiera pertenecer. Para mi fue una gran pérdida de tiempo en general todo el proceso

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mars

Application

I interviewed at Mars

Interview

For this internship, I was a part of the MAKE program and it was the first year they were running it! For the interview, I had one 45-minute interview with a panel of three people. It was a simple behavioral interview and I got the job even though I didn’t have any manufacturing experience!

Interview Questions
  • Why Mars? What’s appealing to you about food manufacturing?

Mars

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Pre-recorded video interview. 2 attempts allowed, answer up to 3 minutes. There were approximately 5 questions. Used the Hire up system. Really impersonal way to interview, did not like it at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mars

Application

I interviewed at Mars

Interview

Online written exam: logic game and logic reasoning AI interview, 3 questions in total, 3 mins each. Group interview: 8-10 ppl in a group, 45+ mins for a group, marketing case related.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Describe a product from Mars that you are familiar with and design a promotion campaign featuring healthy eating for it.

Mars

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Mars in Nov 2021

Interview

It was a very thorough process with a pre-interview chat, presentation, task, and formal interview. A lot of good questions and everyone was very nice. Overall, I felt it was a challenging process but rewarding.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 800 Interviews