Marketing Evolution Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Marketing Evolution Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Marketing Evolution

2.7

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marketing Evolution.

Interview

First round focused on who you are as a person and past experiences, later rounds focused on relevant experience and fitness for the role.

Hiring process was pretty standard, phone screen, webcam, in person, then reference check

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marketing Evolution

Analyst Interview

Interview

The most bizzare and dissapointing interview EVER!!

Okay so I had a pre-screening call which was fine. 2nd round was a an on-call interview with the Hiring manager. I researched quite a lot about the company, the position and the problems I may be solving and was prepared to give a great interview:

Start the phone call with the hiring manager and she seemed disinterested from the minute go. She said she'll go over the job and then ask me questions which seemed perfect! She went over the job which was fine. She asked me a couple of questions and I answered. And the questions were, 'Why are you interested in this job, are you proficient in XYZ Skills, what is your ideal job?' She didn't want me to brush through my Resume or know about me.
    But now the problem starts. I was so inclined towards the job that I asked her, 'Can I start tomorrow?' to which in ALL my previous interviews, the interviewers have laughed and responded, 'I like your eagerness.' to which this hiring manager took it in the literal sense saying, 'Uh, I need to interview other candidates.' I KNOW THAT!! That was to show my 'EAGERNESS' to work in this position. I then asked her, 'What problems will I be working on if I do get this job.' and she again said, 'I need to interview other candidates as well.' I asked her what accounts/clients I will be working for to which she said, 'Sorry, I forgot.' Wow. You know a lot how to interview candidates. I also asked her, 'What are the next steps as I'm looking forward to start soon.' which BTW means "I'm immediately available to start." Not that "I've got the job" but she ended up replying again, 'I need to interview other candidates.' Lastly, I asked her if she has any questions for me to answer and she said she has None. I wanted to go through my resume, talk about my projects and the skills I have to offer which she wasn't interested in at all.

Please Note: Interviews are supposed to be a conversation, not an interrogation. Most of the times, interviewees, to stand out, talk about the job, skills, etc but also crack a few jokes, show eagerness of wanting to work here and be pleasant. If you're going to be so stringent in the interview process, you might lose a great fit! It's 2019, not the 80s

Result: In less than 2 hours, I get a rejection mail.
    I really like their ROI Brain product and might pitch it to my current company but honestly, would never interview here again if there are people who can't understand the difference between 'eagerness' and 'pushy'.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marketing Evolution (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I went into the NYC office for a series of 5 interviews over the course of one afternoon. Each interview was conducted by 1 or 2 people.

The interviewers were prepared with questions and the entire process was well orchestrated by the talent department. This included the use of company-owned laptop to video conference with employees who happened to be out-of-state.

Interview Questions

• One question was about my experience with architecting large-scale data systems   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.