Marble Slab Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Marble Slab Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Marble Slab

1.0

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marble Slab (Spring, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I went into Marble Slab and filled out an application. I got a call from the manager a few days later asking me to come in for an interview. At the interview, I was asked very basic questions about my availability. I was immediately hired without having any previous work experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marble Slab

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marble Slab (Nashville, TN (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

The owner of this franchise asked questions about who I am and my work ethics. It was more of a conversation to get to know me than an interview. It was very relaxed and casual.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Albert, AB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marble Slab (Saint Albert, AB) in March 2015.

Interview

I showed up to the store and I was about 5 minutes early, I asked for the manager and he wasn't there yet. He ended up being about 10 minutes late. It was a very relaxed interview, I was asked a couple of basic questions. The he asked me if I could work until 10pm, because that's what time they close in the summer, I said I would have to ask my mom, so he told me to email him. I emailed him later that day and said it was okay, and he offered me a job immediately. If you get an interview, you've got the job already. Make sure you are well groomed for the interview, and try to keep eye contact, also try to be confident in yourself and your answers.

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marble Slab (Waterloo, ON) in March 2013.

Interview

We first applied through a Kijiji ad. It was a very fast response and there were no problems to speak of.
    Then we were interviewed as a group. The interview was pretty relaxed - almost like talking casually to a friend.
    After that we were contacted whether we got the job or not.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.