Manulife Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Data Analyst

Manulife Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Manulife

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife.

Interview

3 Steps to the process

1st) Phone screening interview with HR
2nd) In person interview with two employees at office location. Said this interview was non-technical and about assessing fit. Talked about position, it ended up seeming very different than my impression from the job posting which focused mostly on the technical skills required for the position.
3rd) In person interview covering technical questions. Nothing that especially complicated.

Interview Questions

• Gave an example of a data set with missing values and asked how I would handle that.   1 Answer

Manulife Response

May 2, 2018 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide feedback.

Other Interview Reviews for Manulife

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culiat, Quezon City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Manulife (Culiat, Quezon City (Philippines)) in June 2018.

Interview

Surprisingly very quick and convenient process. Just had HR phone interview, interview on site with Manager, and interview on site with Manager with skype call with Canadian Unit. Results from each Manager interview took only around 2 days. Not sure if they’re rushing the hiring for this role, or if they really just have quick process, or if it’s because I had told them I also have pending applications with other companies. Could be a combination of these too. All interviews and job location is at UP Technohub, Q.C. Note: process (from first HR call interview to HR call about my passing results) took me 2.5 weeks but it would actually be only 1.5 weeks if I hadn’t went out for vacation for a week.

Interview Questions

Manulife Response

Jun. 22, 2018 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your review, and congratulations on your accepted offer!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Manulife (Toronto, ON) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got an email about a week later. Initial HR screen on the phone. HR was actually late for the interview which wasted my time and had to move the interview to another time during the same day. Did not hear back from them for a few weeks and a followup finally pushed an online interview with the hiring manager (manager is in Boston while role is in Toronto).

Manager seemed disinterested during the whole interview (which made everything feel really awkward) and kind of turned me off for the role in general. Manager then says shes going on a month-long vacation and I won't hear back until then.

Overall the whole process felt dragged on as I had to take the initiative to push the interviews and had to wait for weeks for any kind of response.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest SQL statement you've ever written/ dealt with?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.