Manulife Client Account Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Client Account Representative

Manulife Client Account Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Manulife

Client Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manulife.

Interview

It was a one day interview in which I spoke with 3 people. The questions were typical for a client-facing role; working to understand my personality and how I would represent the company while speaking to clients. I've been in similar roles so I understood what they were trying to assess. I was able to give them what they wanted to hear.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Manulife

Client Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manulife in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by division director and leader both friendly.
    They asked about previous experience and reasons to leave current job.
    Had a phone intervire first with HR and then one in person in their main office

Interview Questions

• If you were a brand what your slogan would be?   1 Answer

Manulife Response

Sep. 18, 2018 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, and congratulations on your accepted offer!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Manulife (Toronto, ON).

Interview

First phone interview with HR representative. Second phone interview with potential manager/supervisor. Would have moved to an in-person interview along with a math and reading comprehension test. Then an offer is made if successful.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had so much work to do you could not finish it all. What did you do?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you went out of your way to help a distressed teammate.   Answer Question
    • How did you hear about this position? Why did you choose to apply?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Manulife (Toronto, ON) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quick. After 5 days of submitting my resume, I was scheduled on the following day for a 30 minute phone interview. The 2 interviewers were nice and the questions were generally easy. After 3 days, someone from HR called, asked a few questions regarding work and scheduled me for testing and another round of interviews with the team leads.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were able to do a task before but couldn't do now.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.