MSLGROUP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

MSLGROUP Interview Questions

Interviews at MSLGROUP

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MSLGROUP (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

There were personal interviews, a writing assessment and group brainstorming. People were very friendly and welcoming. It was a great atmosphere. Creativity is highly encouraged! We also got a presentation on what the company does and the culture of its many offices.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and elaborate on your experiences   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MSLGROUP (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

One of the best and most comfortable interviews I've been to. Very exciting and interactive. I feel that the interview went just the way they treat their employees. You could see a great vibe within coworkers.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MSLGROUP (New York, NY (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

Final applicants were invited to a "challenge" day, where we competed with each other during presentations, interviews and written tests.

Interview Questions

• What would you change about the company to make it more successful?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at MSLGROUP (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

Everyone was very nice and gracious. It seemed as if they were rooting for me, not drilling me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Great

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MSLGROUP (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The MSL Intern Challenge was an interesting day. Be ready for an informative day, public speaking and working together with others. Overall the experience made me feel as though I got to truly know the company and vice versa. Glad I got to participate in it, I'm also glad I do not have to do it again.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at MSLGROUP.

Interview

I was recruited by an expert consultant. He painted a great picture of a PR firm on the rise. I met with the President several times then was introduced to key leaders. I negotiated my package with the CFO. Overall, people were nice, professional and generally open to good discussion.

Interview Questions

• No tough questions, just good philosophical debate and conversation about my experience. I got the chance to ask a lot of questions - and I liked what I heard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate. CFO is a tough one though on negotiation!

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSLGROUP (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Very informal conversation with hiring manager twice. Did a lot of talking about all the downsides to the job to be upfront with the challenges. Set the expectations for the position, the client, industry etc. Posed a few scenarios asking how you'd respond to certain client situations and role played a few as well.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSLGROUP (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with six different people in total ranging from those on the team I would be hired to work on to the VPs and SVPs of the company. Each interview was approximately 10-15 minutes in length with the first round having three interviews and then on "call-back" three more interviews.

Knowing the company and having questions from work-life balance, office culture to clients you'll be working on etc. are encouraged!

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions - very standard questions pertaining to my previous work experience. Questions are asked with the intention of understanding how your background will be applicable to the current clients.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated for a higher salary and was granted the higher salary. Salaries are based upon client budgets when hiring.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MSLGROUP (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy, fast, and straightforward. I spoke with a Human Resources Recruiter throughout the process (first during a phone screening, then in person and over email), interviewed with two team members (first on the phone, then in person) and also spoke with a Human Resources Vice President. Throughout the whole process, I felt as if the company was truly trying to get to know me - there were no tricks involved.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MSLGROUP (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was long and draining I interview with 7 VPS . All of which liked me but in the end they should have did a better job screening.

Interview Questions

• Basic
      Long term goals
      Short terms goals
      Work History
      Nothing earth shattering   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.