MNP LLP Staff Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

MNP LLP Staff Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at MNP LLP

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Mississauga, ON) in March 2015.

Interview

one skype interview with a manager. very unprofessional, the manager not even opened her camera, so I was basic staring at a black screen for 15 to 20 mins, she was obviously unprepared and no respect to candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MNP LLP

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Toronto, ON) in January 2014.

Interview

The whole process takes about 1 week. Hr interview then manager and partner interview. The Hr interview is phone screening. If you meet the requirement you will be informed for the next round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just normal

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

Recruiter interviews you during first round and asks questions directly from your resume. Following this, they may take your around for an office tour. Once you make it to the second round a manager or senior manager will interview you with a very similar process. Apparently, if you make it to the second round you have a very high chance of making it in the company.

Interview Questions

• Questions directly from your resume along with typical "tell us about yourself".   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Winnipeg, MB) in October 2019.

Interview

First they introduced the overview information of the company and introduced about themselves e.g. position, time of working, experiences of preparing for the CPA etc. Then we talked about my past internship and some experiences of university organizations. It was not stressful at all and felt like just a normal talk.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.