MNP LLP Interview Questions in Markham, ON | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at MNP LLP

2.8

Accounting Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Markham, ON) in December 2016.

Interview

first HR called & email you the interview time, then the HR leader meet you and have a face-to-face interview, typical questions : going through the resume, why you left your last firm, your strength and weakness, why MNP, why you.

Interview Questions

• what do you see yourself in 5 years; how's your CPA process   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Markham, ON).

Interview

Referred by alumni. Received email for interview soon and scheduled up an interview a few days later. Easy going atmosphere interview with senior manager and regional leader. Received offer two weeks later.

Intermediate Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Markham, ON) in January 2013.

Interview

Pretty standard. Applied online through their Career Opportunities link.

Interview was broken down into three stages:

1. HR Interview for screening: in person interview with the basic behavioural/situational questions (i.e., what are your strenghts and weaknesses; tell me about a time you overcame a problem at work and how you solved it; etc.)
    2. Interview with Manager: more focused on your resume, your experience and to see if you would be a good "fit"
    3. "Sanity check" interview with Senior Manager: nothing too hard, just a brief rundown of your resume and like a meet & greet

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; what are your strengths and weaknesses; what experience do you have - tell me about your experience, etc.   Answer Question

Designated Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Markham, ON) in September 2019.

Interview

Standard interview questions. HR and partner in charge interview together. They use a third party to do background checking. You will need to provide 3 professional reference.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.