MNP LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at MNP LLP

2.7

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Edmonton, AB) in May 2019.

Interview

Contacted manager through LinkedIn - I was then called in for an interview with the partner and senior manager. Had a pleasant 50 minute interview about my resume and projects.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about MNP?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Vancouver, BC) in September 2013.

Interview

First round was on campus, second round was in their Vancouver dt office. Nothing technical. Just basic interview questions about your experiences and the rest are all behavior questions. I applied for the Asian niche group so the very last part was held in Mandarine.

Articling Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP in October 2015.

Interview

First interview was with a manager and a partner. The interview was very relaxed and was invited to second interview at the end of the first. The second interview was at the firm office where a group of students were invited. We chatted with various partners in groups, and then got the chance to hear from other partners about what made the firm unique. Finally, we ended the day at a pub with free drinks and food. It was a more informal atmosphere where people got to know each other a little better. The offer came much sooner than I expected as well.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at the firm   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Mississauga, ON) in September 2017.

Interview

Apply online and receive the interview invitation after a week. HR and one manager. Very friendly interview. All behavioral questions. Just google the MNP interview and you can find almost every question. Not a very hard one.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself why MNP how do you maintain a good business relationship one time go beyond duty hard coworker solve a tough problem   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP in December 2009.

Interview

Phone Interview, then 2 person interview. Receptionist was very rude on arrival - "you're early - I'm not calling yet". Not a good image. HR person not too friendly, asks lots of questions but they don't seem to add value.
    Offices are convenient location but very dark.

No flexibility in vacation/bonus/pay

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Toronto, ON) in September 2017.

Interview

It highly depends on which office you apply to! MNP is very professional and I sat down for one round of interviews where they asked behavioural questions. They were very nice about everything and even offered to take me out to lunch!

Accounting Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Markham, ON) in December 2016.

Interview

first HR called & email you the interview time, then the HR leader meet you and have a face-to-face interview, typical questions : going through the resume, why you left your last firm, your strength and weakness, why MNP, why you.

Interview Questions

• what do you see yourself in 5 years; how's your CPA process   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Waterloo, ON) in June 2017.

Interview

Panel interview consisted of questions about everything on my resume, standard problem solving questions and scenario based questions. Nothing was asked about my personality or goals or just about me in general

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with competing priorities and how did you cope with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dartmouth, NS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Dartmouth, NS) in April 2019.

Interview

Was an interview with the HR specialist and 1 partner. Very few of the typical situational questions. Mostly an easy-going conversation. I heard back from them in about a week.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with someone who was difficult to work with and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview. I then was asked to come in to meet with HR. Following that interview, I was asked to return to interview with the group lead I would be supporting.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer