MNP LLP Co-Op Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Co-Op Student

MNP LLP Co-Op Student Interview Questions

Interviews at MNP LLP

Co-Op Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP in September 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews: the first one was with the managers where I was asked basic personal information about my education and prior experiences and the second one was with the partners and they asked similar questions as the first interview. Afterwards there was a group lunch where all the candidates were invited. One week after the lunch I got the offer for the co-op position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MNP LLP

Co-Op Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Regina, SK) in November 2013.

Interview

Great interview process, very relaxed out of the firms that I interviewed for. 2 people in the room, one was a manager and the other was a human resources member. Very conversational based at the beginning then they moved into a little bit of personal questions then very basic accounting questions to test your 200 and 300 level accounting courses.

Interview Questions

• How to record a rental payment?   1 Answer
    • Why would the cash balance be different from the bank account balance around year end?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.