MNP LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

MNP LLP Interview Questions

Interviews at MNP LLP

2.6

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MNP LLP in January 2019.

Interview

Maintain the file system, do basic data enrty, prepare legal correspondance for banckruptcy, archive old files to a thrid party storage company, and help senior partenrs in day-today task.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

In and out in under an hour. Basic questions. Nothing extensive. MNP only interviews people who know people at the firm, so get a contact within the firm who can push your resume to the top.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Co-Op Student Interview

Interview

There was three rounds of interviews. The first interview was with HR, then the second one was interview with manager and then a finally, a social with other staff. The social staff consisted of accountants, managers and partners. They are trying to see how you network with other people and see if you would fit in with the culture

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Vancouver, BC) in November 2020.

Interview

Was referred through my network to the relevant practice. I did not apply for the role. MNP said they hired for fit first, and the interview reflected that. They were keen I had the right character to fit in, even though I lacked deep technical experience in the role they were hiring me for (although I had comparable experience and the interview process confirmed the transferable elements).

Overall, it was a conversation, and I wasn’t at all made to feel like a candidate. One of the rounds was 2hrs only answering my questions for the role and firm.

I spoke to the partners within the firm, who were pleasant, engaging and down to earth. They were people I wanted to work with.

I’ve selected “average” for the interview difficulty, not because they weren’t rigorous, but only because neither side had an issue satisfying themselves on the fit of my candidacy.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide an example of when you collaboratively solved a problem?   1 Answer

Bookkeeper -- Full Charge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Vancouver, BC) in November 2020.

Interview

Smooth and easy, very friendly HR and other interviewers . The interview was almost a half an hour long. General questions related to work experience. I enjoyed and liked their hiring process, it was great. Got good experience.

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

Brief interview with HR. Very nice interviewer and easy to talk to and converse with. Explained the culture and work environment at the organization and explained the benefits provided and typical salary. Great interview overall!

Co-Op Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

Very nice and easy going conversation, genuinely wanted to get to know me for me. Asked basic interview questions and talked about their experiences as well as co-op students prior.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, went above and beyond for a role, dealt with conflict etc.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Interview

Jtwo rounds, straightforward, good people.
    After I submitted my application, I waited a week to get notification from them. Overall the process is straightforward.

But this is for campus recruit, it may be different for other ways of recruitment.

AEM Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

It was a panel of 3 professionals with at least 10 years of experience. They were very calm and composed. We had a healthy conversation with no pressure. They made me comfortable in answering to their questions with their natural behavior and sense of humor.

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Victoria, BC) in September 2020.

Interview

Interviewed by two partners, they began to ask me questions for approximately 30 minutes that were based around me, and my career objectives, why I wanted to work for them, and what I would bring to the team.

Interview Questions

• What are your career objectives after graduation   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.