MNP LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

MNP LLP Interview Questions

Interviews at MNP LLP

2.7

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

In and out in under an hour. Basic questions. Nothing extensive. MNP only interviews people who know people at the firm, so get a contact within the firm who can push your resume to the top.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Mississauga, ON) in March-2015.

Interview

one skype interview with a manager. very unprofessional, the manager not even opened her camera, so I was basic staring at a black screen for 15 to 20 mins, she was obviously unprepared and no respect to candidate.

Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

I applied for the position through my schools on-campus recruiting system. l was initially informed that the process would be one round. The interview was a standard behavioural interview with situational based questions that required me to call upon prior work experience to support my answers. It was very straight-forward and I believe I did an exceptional job.

I received a call over a week later informing me that MNP decided to add another round of interviews in Toronto. The final round interview was 30 minutes long and unfortunately my interviewer couldn't help but give the strong impression that he did not want to be there. The questions were not difficult at all, but there was definitely not a welcoming impression and therefore the 'fit' was not there.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that difficult, maybe:

1) Tell me about a time where you had to change a project's trajectory near its deadline
      2) Tell me about a time where you had to manage multiple client relationships   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Calgary, AB) in February-2014.

Interview

First interview was fairly informal cultural phone interview which was to assess culture fit. Second interview was pannel technical interview which played off knowledge of technical and softer skills in a rapid fire manner.

Interview Questions

• You have variable X and Variable Y, how do you correctly assemble a structure to ensure that they are integrated into the following frameworks: agile, waterfall, lean.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation went back two times until a sufficient salary was reached.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

Phone screening interview, then face-to-face interview followed by the final second interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

Behavioural interview first round, had two consultants interviewing and was conducted over skype. Not too difficult, but were looking for more experience. Both interviewers were very pleasant and was relaxed.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

Interview Process pretty standard: phone screening and then an in-person interview. Interviewers were kind and asked normal questions. However, was told that a decision would be made after 2 weeks on whether a final interview with the partners would be done. Followed up with them but still never received an answer.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself, extra curricular activities, what were the rolls you've played in your last job   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

Applied via Website, got invited to phone-screening interview, 2 days later got invited to panel interview with partner and senior consultant. Panel interview was professional and straightforward, only behavioural questions. Was told I was going to be informed about the outcome within a week. After 1 1/2 still hadn't heard back from them so contacted them via email. Was told they would let me know the following week. After I had not heard back from them again after almost 2 more weeks contacted them again via email. Was told the job had been filled already.
    Verdict: Very straightforward interview process, interviewers were friendly, easy to get along with and open to questions. However, post-interview communication was quite unprofessional and irritating.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to handle a conflict on a team-project.   Answer Question
    • What do you do to handle multiple demanding projects at the same time?   Answer Question
    • Run me through your resume.   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths, how can you use them for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Edmonton, AB) in May-2019.

Interview

Contacted manager through LinkedIn - I was then called in for an interview with the partner and senior manager. Had a pleasant 50 minute interview about my resume and projects.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about MNP?   1 Answer

Articling Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Mississauga, ON) in September-2017.

Interview

Apply online and receive the interview invitation after a week. HR and one manager. Very friendly interview. All behavioral questions. Just google the MNP interview and you can find almost every question. Not a very hard one.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself why MNP how do you maintain a good business relationship one time go beyond duty hard coworker solve a tough problem   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.