MNP LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

MNP LLP Interview Questions

Interviews at MNP LLP

2.6

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MNP LLP in January 2019.

Interview

Maintain the file system, do basic data enrty, prepare legal correspondance for banckruptcy, archive old files to a thrid party storage company, and help senior partenrs in day-today task.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

In and out in under an hour. Basic questions. Nothing extensive. MNP only interviews people who know people at the firm, so get a contact within the firm who can push your resume to the top.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

No real big deal they did the hiring without any planning promised me to give work relating to PubCos and did not let me work on those engagements once I joined

Interview Questions

• What clients you want to work on?   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dauphin, MB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Dauphin, MB) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process was a group interview between two of the firms partners and myself. The atmosphere was casual to allow for open questions and discussion of personal, career and other information regarding fit with the organization and the staff. Overall the partners were very welcoming and engaging during the process to allow for open communication and discussion with the questions approached and discussions had.

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Ottawa, ON) in January 2020.

Interview

Panel Interview with a senior developer and a Manager.
    the interviewers were very nice and friendly, they asked me about my general knowledge of programming and one or two behavioral questions

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

HR will call you to set up a date and time. HR manager and a Sr. manager interview you after being selected for an interview. Generally it is 30 mins to half an hour.

Intern Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview, while lasted approximately 20 minutes, with a member of MNP's HR team. This was a quick and simple interview where they asked very basic questions. I then had a face-to-face interview with a partner, which was also quite brief but more technical than the phone interview.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Winnipeg, MB) in October 2019.

Interview

First they introduced the overview information of the company and introduced about themselves e.g. position, time of working, experiences of preparing for the CPA etc. Then we talked about my past internship and some experiences of university organizations. It was not stressful at all and felt like just a normal talk.

CPA Articling Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Mississauga, ON) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied online and recieved an interview invite by phone within 24 hrs. The interview was scheduled for the next week. It was an In Person - 20 min interview at the Mississauga office. I was interviewed by a manager and an HR person. They went through a set of template behavioural questions and pulled out items from my resume.

Designated Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Markham, ON) in September 2019.

Interview

Standard interview questions. HR and partner in charge interview together. They use a third party to do background checking. You will need to provide 3 professional reference.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.