MNP LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

MNP LLP Interview Questions

Updated 17 Sep, 2018

2.6

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

In and out in under an hour. Basic questions. Nothing extensive. MNP only interviews people who know people at the firm, so get a contact within the firm who can push your resume to the top.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Mississauga, ON) in March-2015.

Interview

one skype interview with a manager. very unprofessional, the manager not even opened her camera, so I was basic staring at a black screen for 15 to 20 mins, she was obviously unprepared and no respect to candidate.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Toronto, ON) in January-2014.

Interview

The whole process takes about 1 week. Hr interview then manager and partner interview. The Hr interview is phone screening. If you meet the requirement you will be informed for the next round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just normal

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

Recruiter interviews you during first round and asks questions directly from your resume. Following this, they may take your around for an office tour. Once you make it to the second round a manager or senior manager will interview you with a very similar process. Apparently, if you make it to the second round you have a very high chance of making it in the company.

Interview Questions

• Questions directly from your resume along with typical "tell us about yourself".   Answer Question

Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

I applied for the position through my schools on-campus recruiting system. l was initially informed that the process would be one round. The interview was a standard behavioural interview with situational based questions that required me to call upon prior work experience to support my answers. It was very straight-forward and I believe I did an exceptional job.

I received a call over a week later informing me that MNP decided to add another round of interviews in Toronto. The final round interview was 30 minutes long and unfortunately my interviewer couldn't help but give the strong impression that he did not want to be there. The questions were not difficult at all, but there was definitely not a welcoming impression and therefore the 'fit' was not there.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that difficult, maybe:

1) Tell me about a time where you had to change a project's trajectory near its deadline
      2) Tell me about a time where you had to manage multiple client relationships   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Calgary, AB) in February-2014.

Interview

First interview was fairly informal cultural phone interview which was to assess culture fit. Second interview was pannel technical interview which played off knowledge of technical and softer skills in a rapid fire manner.

Interview Questions

• You have variable X and Variable Y, how do you correctly assemble a structure to ensure that they are integrated into the following frameworks: agile, waterfall, lean.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation went back two times until a sufficient salary was reached.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

Phone screening interview, then face-to-face interview followed by the final second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Vancouver, BC) in September-2013.

Interview

First round was on campus, second round was in their Vancouver dt office. Nothing technical. Just basic interview questions about your experiences and the rest are all behavior questions. I applied for the Asian niche group so the very last part was held in Mandarine.

Articling Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP in October-2015.

Interview

First interview was with a manager and a partner. The interview was very relaxed and was invited to second interview at the end of the first. The second interview was at the firm office where a group of students were invited. We chatted with various partners in groups, and then got the chance to hear from other partners about what made the firm unique. Finally, we ended the day at a pub with free drinks and food. It was a more informal atmosphere where people got to know each other a little better. The offer came much sooner than I expected as well.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at the firm   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Mississauga, ON) in September-2017.

Interview

Apply online and receive the interview invitation after a week. HR and one manager. Very friendly interview. All behavioral questions. Just google the MNP interview and you can find almost every question. Not a very hard one.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself why MNP how do you maintain a good business relationship one time go beyond duty hard coworker solve a tough problem   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.