MNP LLP CPA Articling Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

MNP LLP CPA Articling Student Interview Questions

Interviews at MNP LLP

2.4

CPA Articling Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

The process was quite straight forward. I applied online and in about 3-4 weeks I got a call for a phone interview with HR and then got called the same day to book a online skype interview with two partners. Both the interviews were very conversational and not too nerve wrecking! The questions were not too difficult and were just based on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Phone:
    Why MNP
    Why accounting
    Why should we hire you
    What were your duties at your previous job(s)
    How do you stay organized

Skype:
    Tell me about yourself
    Describe a situation where you were stressed with a deadline and how did you deal with it
    What did you like the most and least about your previous job(s)
    Where do you see yourself in the long and short term   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MNP LLP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Deer, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Red Deer, AB) in September 2018.

Interview

1st interview: mostly behavioral questions and chatting. Interviewers are 1 HR coordinator and 1 senior accountant.
    2nd interview: group interview with different partners at the firm and having a social event after.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Toronto, ON) in October 2017.

Interview

I got a phone interview by senior manager and partner. Overall, they don't involve many technical question, but to determine my interest in the position include questions like why accounting and ask about difference in experience in Toronto and Prince Albert.

CPA Articling Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

It was a very simple and basic interview which contained mainly behavioural questions, including my location preference in the country and what salary I would be looking for. It was a skype interview since the location was far and the interviewer was very kind.

Anonymous Employee in London, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (London, ON) in December 2018.

Interview

-On campus interview
    -2 interviewers
    -Mostly personal questions so they can get to know you
    -Went over resume
    -No behavioral/situational questions
    -Opportunities to ask questions at the end
    -Interview took about 30 minutes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Mississauga, ON) in September 2018.

Interview

one HR staff and one senior manager will be there. it is less than 30 minutes. They give result very fast. Interview questions are not hard. Mostly general behavioral questions.

CPA Articling Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

interview with a partner and manager. Overall simple and asked basic questions. Friendly and comfortable environment. I recommend going to as many networking sessions as possible in order to get to know the staff and company to see if the firm is the right fit for you.

CPA Articling Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

The recruiting process starts with networking events. It’s really nice just being able to have informal conversations and get to know the team better outside the formal interview. By attending these networking events I was able to really get to know some people, and by the time my formal interview came along it was more conversational, it felt very comfortable as they already knew me, and I knew that it would be a great fit for me!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Winnipeg, MB) in September 2017.

Interview

-Interview on campus with 2 recruiters was very relaxed and mostly just chatting. They wanted me to ask them lots of questions

-Second interview at the office with two partners was again, mostly just chatting. They didn't ask me any specific questions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.