MNP LLP Articling Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

MNP LLP Articling Student Interview Questions

Interviews at MNP LLP

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Mississauga, ON) in September 2017.

Interview

Apply online and receive the interview invitation after a week. HR and one manager. Very friendly interview. All behavioral questions. Just google the MNP interview and you can find almost every question. Not a very hard one.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself why MNP how do you maintain a good business relationship one time go beyond duty hard coworker solve a tough problem   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MNP LLP

Articling Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP in October 2015.

Interview

First interview was with a manager and a partner. The interview was very relaxed and was invited to second interview at the end of the first. The second interview was at the firm office where a group of students were invited. We chatted with various partners in groups, and then got the chance to hear from other partners about what made the firm unique. Finally, we ended the day at a pub with free drinks and food. It was a more informal atmosphere where people got to know each other a little better. The offer came much sooner than I expected as well.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at the firm   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Vancouver, BC) in September 2013.

Interview

First round was on campus, second round was in their Vancouver dt office. Nothing technical. Just basic interview questions about your experiences and the rest are all behavior questions. I applied for the Asian niche group so the very last part was held in Mandarine.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.