MNP LLP Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

MNP LLP Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at MNP LLP

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Calgary, AB) in February 2014.

Interview

First interview was fairly informal cultural phone interview which was to assess culture fit. Second interview was pannel technical interview which played off knowledge of technical and softer skills in a rapid fire manner.

Interview Questions

• You have variable X and Variable Y, how do you correctly assemble a structure to ensure that they are integrated into the following frameworks: agile, waterfall, lean.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation went back two times until a sufficient salary was reached.

Other Interview Reviews for MNP LLP

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

Phone screening interview, then face-to-face interview followed by the final second interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

Behavioural interview first round, had two consultants interviewing and was conducted over skype. Not too difficult, but were looking for more experience. Both interviewers were very pleasant and was relaxed.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

Interview Process pretty standard: phone screening and then an in-person interview. Interviewers were kind and asked normal questions. However, was told that a decision would be made after 2 weeks on whether a final interview with the partners would be done. Followed up with them but still never received an answer.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself, extra curricular activities, what were the rolls you've played in your last job   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

Applied via Website, got invited to phone-screening interview, 2 days later got invited to panel interview with partner and senior consultant. Panel interview was professional and straightforward, only behavioural questions. Was told I was going to be informed about the outcome within a week. After 1 1/2 still hadn't heard back from them so contacted them via email. Was told they would let me know the following week. After I had not heard back from them again after almost 2 more weeks contacted them again via email. Was told the job had been filled already.
    Verdict: Very straightforward interview process, interviewers were friendly, easy to get along with and open to questions. However, post-interview communication was quite unprofessional and irritating.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to handle a conflict on a team-project.   Answer Question
    • What do you do to handle multiple demanding projects at the same time?   Answer Question
    • Run me through your resume.   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths, how can you use them for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Edmonton, AB) in May 2019.

Interview

Contacted manager through LinkedIn - I was then called in for an interview with the partner and senior manager. Had a pleasant 50 minute interview about my resume and projects.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about MNP?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.