MNP LLP Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

MNP LLP Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at MNP LLP

2.0

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

In and out in under an hour. Basic questions. Nothing extensive. MNP only interviews people who know people at the firm, so get a contact within the firm who can push your resume to the top.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for MNP LLP

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Winnipeg, MB) in October 2013.

Interview

It was very informal. There were two interviews. The first was with a manager and HR. The second interview was with a partner or senior manager. It was more of a conversation then there was a tour given of the office. The interview process is set up to attract students rather than choose students.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Offers are made to all students able to get through the first round of interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Lethbridge, AB

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Lethbridge, AB) in October 2014.

Interview

Relatively straightforward. Asked standard interview questions. HR team is very easy to talk to, show them who you are and why you would be a perfect fit for MNP. Not everyone fits into our culture. Show them why you do!

Interview Questions

• If we were to offer you a job, would you say yes?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Edmonton, AB) in January 2013.

Interview

Really simple and quick. The lady conducting the interview made me feel really comfortable. I only had one interview and it lasted about 30 mins. This interview was for a new grad position and my transcripts were not requested.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an accountant?
      What made you choose MNP?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      What is your availability?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

Applied through University for a temporary co-op position. Interviewer consisted of a partner and a manager, both whom I'm currently working with at the firm. Atmosphere was great, they made the interview go very smoothly, did not seem intimidating, more conversational style.
    They did go through my application package and make notes on questions to ask me, so make sure you know your application/resume/cover letter well!

Interview Questions

• They asked about some of my experiences, what kind of role I played in it, if i had to make any decisions (problem-solving). Also asked about my grades. Had the standard question of "tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

Networking is not particularly useful. I didn't do it and don't find there's a difference. Submitted application via email and got phone call for invitation for the interview. Two interviews: 1 with HR and a manager; 1 with two partners. It's been changed since I joined so the hiring process is different now.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Toronto, ON) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick 30 minute interview. Pretty standard. All behavioural questions. The interviewers were super friendly and open to discussion the entire time, and remained professional the entire time. They showed enthusiasm and interest which really made my interview experience very positive.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (London, ON) in October 2018.

Interview

it is a on-campus interview. Hr manager and accounting manager went there and approximately half an hour. most questions are behavioural questions. Interviewers are nice. One is mainly recording what you said, another one is mainly asking you questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get this job?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you work in a team about a tough thing, and how you handle that?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.