MNP Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

Campus Recruiting20%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MNP

MNP

Application

I interviewed at MNP

Interview

Easy and painless; the interviewer was on time and the interview went as expected. The standard interview process with questions about previous working experience and various questions and explanations about the type of work to be done.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MNP (New Delhi) in Feb 2019

Interview

First there was a test then HR round and finally the technical round then on selection you get a call for partners round in which there is general discussion about you and your future

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MNP (Regina, SK) in Dec 2017

Interview

Inability to move forward with my application because I am an accounting graduate. They hired someone who never studied accounting before, they need people who can stay as long as they wish with no experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why MNP, Why this job fits you, Do you have relevant experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2017

Interview

The interview process was alright, it was very lengthy process, took probably around 2 months from beginning to end. First interview was through the phone and was then asked for an in-person interview. They were very professional about everything, however the process just took way too long. This could be because there were high volume of applicants.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were fairly generic and what you will find in a typical basic interview questions such as, "Tell my about yourself. Walk me through your resume." Nothing too difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Kelowna, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP (Kelowna, BC) in Sep 2016

Interview

Good, it started with an in house meet and greet night with food and drinks and games. They were watching our interactions and how we worked together and then it was over.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Utica, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP (Utica, MI) in May 2015

Interview

The interview process took approximately one week. It was an average interview that lasted about an hour. I ended up accepting the job offer after an in person interview was conducted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed