MNP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

MNP Interview Questions

Interviews at MNP

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Utica, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP (Utica, MI (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process took approximately one week. It was an average interview that lasted about an hour. I ended up accepting the job offer after an in person interview was conducted.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at MNP (Regina, SK) in December 2017.

Interview

Inability to move forward with my application because I am an accounting graduate. They hired someone who never studied accounting before, they need people who can stay as long as they wish with no experience.

Interview Questions

• Why MNP, Why this job fits you, Do you have relevant experience.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP (Toronto, ON) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was alright, it was very lengthy process, took probably around 2 months from beginning to end. First interview was through the phone and was then asked for an in-person interview. They were very professional about everything, however the process just took way too long. This could be because there were high volume of applicants.

Interview Questions

• The questions were fairly generic and what you will find in a typical basic interview questions such as, "Tell my about yourself. Walk me through your resume." Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

CA Article Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MNP (New Delhi (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

First there was a test then HR round and finally the technical round then on selection you get a call for partners round in which there is general discussion about you and your future

CPA Articling Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kelowna, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP (Kelowna, BC) in September 2016.

Interview

Good, it started with an in house meet and greet night with food and drinks and games. They were watching our interactions and how we worked together and then it was over.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.