MDPI AG Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 76 of over 76 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MDPI AG

MDPI AG

Application

I interviewed at MDPI AG

Interview

30 to 35 mins. HR team and international team. Self introduction and questioned asked. Friendl environment by interviewers. Fast to know results of the interview. Online interview available. Knowledge about company and job desciption.

Interview Questions
  • What will you get from us
    1 Answer

MDPI AG

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MDPI AG

Interview

Interview went smoothly and the entire process was hassle-free and quick. Both the HR and the hiring manager were very friendly and interested in getting to know the candidate. Email communications were clear and interview dates were set up very easily.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MDPI AG (Cluj-Napoca) in Sep 2021

Interview

For the first interview I met with the HR Assistant and another person (but I can't remember their position in the company). They were very friendly so that made the whole interview flow easily. The interview was in english (they test your language abilities) and the questions weren't very hard. The HR Assistant asked me some questions and then described the job duties and then explained to me what are going to be the next steps in my admission process if I pass this interview and the test after (they sent me a Word documnet that I had to edit/answear questions/ paste web links for required information- very easy)

Interview Questions
  • 1. Can you explain what MDPI does? 2. Can you describe your work experience, education, etc? 3. What else can you tell us about yourself that is not found in your CV? (any skills that might be related to the job you're applying to)

MDPI AG

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MDPI AG in Sep 2021

Interview

Sent a sample editing test. After passing that, an interview was arranged. Very comfortable interview, with general questions to test your knowledge of the company and role expectations. A few days later I was offered a freelance editing role, which upon successful progression would lead to the full time English Editor role.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about MDPI?
  • What do you expect the role to be day-to-day?
  • Why do you want to be an English editor/how does this role match with your aspirations?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MDPI AG (Bucharest)

Interview

I was called for an interview only two days after applying. There are three interviews in total, and the whole process took about two weeks. During the first one the HR assistant explained everything in detail and asked basic questions. The second is with a department leader in China and is more technical. The third is with the HR manager and is focused on your skills. Although I passed all three interviews, I eventually did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MDPI AG

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MDPI AG

Interview

Interview was relatively quick and relaxed. I felt comfortable and my interviewers were friendly. It was conducted over Skype and lasted about 20 minutes, I also had to do an editing test which took about 1.5 hours

Interview Questions
  • Why did I want to work for MDPI specifically, as in why did I choose to apply for that company
  • What did I expect the job to be like day to day

MDPI AG

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MDPI AG

Interview

Basic questions. About job itself, motivation, plans for future, open access, publishing process. Very nice interviewers. Everything clearly explained. 3 interviews with 3 different people. Everything held online and in English.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MDPI AG

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MDPI AG

Interview

Terribly unfair and unfriendly. The interviewer was very refusing in their behavior. They only wanted to know how much salary I expect and when I said it they started repeating I should look for another job. Even when I asked them questions regarding the position and even though before I passed a very lengthy and difficult test for them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MDPI AG

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MDPI AG in Jun 2021

Interview

I've received an email from them after I've applied to the job asking me if I'm still interested. The interview consisted in a Skype call with someone that explained me what I need to look for in the test they'll give me but I wasn't previously announced there is this kind of interview or that is a test. After the training or the overview of what they need for you to pay attention to, I took the test that consisted in editing a text based on my training. After I've got my results I had a HR interview but they didn't mention the salary yet and they needed full time office work so I gave up. There was supposed to be another interview with someone from China.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MDPI AG

Application

I interviewed at MDPI AG

Interview

Friendly and casual. Interviewer was very friendly and the interview was not uncomfortable at all. Questions were simple and straightforward. Interview via Skype, was slightly difficult to set up as I was expected to set up the call and send request to interviewer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 76 Interviews