M.A.C Makeup Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

M.A.C Makeup Artist Interview Questions

Interviews at M.A.C

2.2

Makeup Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at M.A.C.

Interview

it was slightly intense however smooth sailing. you need to know something about makeup. You need to know something about the company. Just be professional and wear all black. be yourself

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for M.A.C

Makeup Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at M.A.C (Washington, DC (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

First you apply online, and then you should call them to press them into giving you an interview, otherwise they won't call you. Then, they ask if you can send them a video answer a variety of questions, then you GO IN FOR AN INTERVIEW AND A GROUP INTERVIEW

Makeup Artist Interview

Interview

I applied online and immediately received an email asking to film a video interview of 10 questions. You were allowed time to read the question, and you could refilm each question once.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain to a customer how to do a smokey eye?   Answer Question

Makeup Artist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at M.A.C in January 2016.

Interview

Basically you should be able to speak to what the viva glam campaign is all about and how it helps women, men and children who have been affected by HIV and Aids. Maybe throw in some of the ambassadors names as well.

Makeup Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M.A.C (Leeds, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

Digital interview. You were given an app and had to complete a series of 7 questions. This mimicked a traditional interview. So you had to prepare and look as though you’re were going to be doing a face to face interview. Have good lighting, nice makeup and wear all black so you look like you already work at MAC.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain how to do a smokey eye to a customer?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.