Lowes Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Lowes Canada Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowes Canada

2.3

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowes Canada (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Got call through agency. It took 2 weeks to process. Technical questions and project oriented questions. Scenarios based trouble shooting. Explanation of big data concepts. Partitions, map concept and reduce concepts

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowes Canada in June 2017.

Interview

It was pretty short and simple, I was asked general questions and hired on the spot. A drug screen was done as soon as the interview was over. What I did not like is that I was forced to be placed as a materials handler when I applied online for another position, tools. I needed a job at the time so I couln't turn it down.

Csa Front End Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lowes Canada.

Interview

Applied online. I received an email the next day to set up an interview. I had 2 time choices, I picked the earliest one. I went to my interview 2 days later. I was interviewed by the HR manager. She asked me 8 questions, she wrote down everything I said. The questions where easy customer service questions and I tried to answer them as in a cashier postion. She told me that she was hiring two cashiers and interviewing 4 people. That I would get an email back by the next day whether I got the job or not. I received an email about 4 hours later saying that I got the job. It came with a job offer with the pay rate I would get and if I wanted to accept it. I accepted and I got another email from the HR manager asking me to bring in my ID and SS card. When I went in she did a swab drug test on me. I was told I would get another email when to come in for orientation.

Interview Questions

• In your last job what safety issue did you run into and how did you manage it?   1 Answer
    • Name a time where you went out of your way to help a customer.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowes Canada (Calgary, AB) in April 2019.

Interview

There was an easy interview process it was a terrible place to work and everyone is grumpy and snarky. I would prefer to work at a diffrent company but It pays the Bill's and tuition for school. So I go in do my work go home and ignore the managers and polices prevalent stupidity. Don't work here you will regret it; It shows you what a toxic and terrible environment is like to work in.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowes Canada (Calgary, AB) in March 2019.

Interview

went to lowes job fair. Was applying for a csa position,but got pushed into sales specialist. got a call about one week later to schedule an interview with an asm the following week. The interview went well, or I thought it went well. At some point, the manager said you can expect us to contact you soon, but they never did.

Interview Questions

• describe a time you were taking lead in a team and achieved good results.
      describe a time you work with limited information
      describe a time you upsale something
      describe a time how you handle difficult customer

There are few more, but the interviewer crossed out those questions and told me "you already answered this one."   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lethbridge, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowes Canada (Lethbridge, AB) in October 2018.

Interview

Very quick and easy. Interviewer read from a book of questions and only had to answer 9, no repercussions if you couldn't answer, just moved to the next. All in all very comfortable and easy experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a complaint and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you followed protocol even though coworkers or others may have tried to get you to do otherwise.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowes Canada (Toronto, ON) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone screen the interviewer asked a few questions about my resume. She also asked me to provide details of the projects I have participated in. After the interview, the interviewer told me that they might have a second-round face-to-face interview.

Associate Loader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowes Canada (Calgary, AB) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview taken by the Receiving Supervisor from the store located in Signal hill calgary. He is a Gem of a person and the best person to have worked with. One of the coolest supervisor i have known. Always supported and been professional.

Interview Questions

• Ability to do physical work   1 Answer

Full Time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowes Canada.

Interview

Phone interview - Standard basic screening question, can you lift 50lbs, these are the work times can you work them etc.

In person Interview - Manager Was 40 mins late, interview itself was about 30 mins

After the interview was complete I was given an offer for the same job only Part time even though the position I applied to was full time. When I made a statement of this was posted as a full time position I was told "they are only hiring part time today" What does that even mean? Overall bad experience I turned down the offer, was no longer interested in the position after being lied to.

Interview Questions

• All situational questions, how did you deal with and irate customer, a time you went above and beyond, a time you had to work as a team etc. Standard retail questions.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lowes Canada.

Interview

Very positive experience, already worked for the company so interview was not as nerve racking as going to a new company.
    They asked the basic questions like situational to get to know how you react in different situations!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.