Lowe's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Lowe's

3,936 Interview Reviews

2.5

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Une rencontre avec les deux gestionnaires du département. Belle discussion, beaucoup de questions. Point négatif : Aucun appel de retour. J'ai donc deviné que ma candidature n'avait pas été retenue. Un manque à l'expérience candidat selon moi.

Interview Questions

• Beaucoup de mises en situations et de questions sur les accomplissements passés.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Lowe's changes their interview process frequently. For this role specifically, you will at minimum interview with 2 operations managers. Prepare for a second interview with the Site Director (sometimes they do that)

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you motivated your team to achieving goals   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you communicated change to your team   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you provided feedback to your peer   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you disagreed with your direct manager   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Applied via either linkedin/Indeed. Got contacted by a third party company via email that emailed me a few times that would work for an phone interview. Communicated via a web meeting. Very kind, and overall easy questions to answer if you have experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. The manager typically asks you to recall different scenarios that you would experience in a work environment and asks how you handled each scenario.

Interview Questions

• Is there a time you went above and beyond to make sure a customer was satisfied?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Call from HR to set up a time, then went in for an in person interview on site. Took a drug test and filled out forms the same day and got an offer that afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had trouble with someone.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's in February 2020.

Interview

Very brief interview. The assistant manager asked me if I every worked in this industry before. Then asked what department I feel comfortable working in since it is seasonal. I got offered a position right away because the Spring season is coming up.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's in February 2020.

Interview

Applied; then got a call for HR for in person interview. Went in to interview and got offered a position on the spot. Background check and drug test, then orientation.

Brand Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

typical situational questions and interviewed with a multipanel group of people. The interview process was pretty thorough and it was important to give information relevant to the position. The position was entry level

Call Center Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkesboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lowe's (Wilkesboro, NC (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview was very friendly and comfortable. Team lead interviews with you one on one in a room asking experience related questions. Recruiter spokes with me separately after discussing schedule, pay and made offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you dealt with an employee who was hard to work with.   Answer Question
    • Explain a time you dealt with a communication breakdown at work.   Answer Question

ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Talked with the recruiter on the phone. Was required to take an online assessment. Interview was with the store manager. All the questions are behavioral and they have a score sheet for how each question is answered. Received a call the next week with a verbal offer. The written offer came shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to change your approach with a customer based on their demeanor.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.