Long View Systems Corporate Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 44 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Long View Systems

Long View Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Calgary, AB) in Nov 2019

Interview

Great experience, extremely professional and constant follow up/communication with the candidate. Discussions were mainly focused on experience, company culture and personality questions. They try to get as a person, not only skills wise. Recruitment steps: 1 - Phone screen 2 - On site interview - Line Manager & video conference with another team member 3 - On site interview with the Recruiter leaving the role 4 - On site interview - 1:1 Line Manager 30' VP People Culture 30' Process got more extended than expected, before a decision was taken, however experience was a positive one!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little bit about yourself / Walk me through your experience
    Answer Question
  • What do you know about LVS?
  • What are the values of LVS?
  • Why do you want to work for LVS?
  • What are you values?
  • Lots of recruitment related questions - process, approach, volume, etc.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Long View Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2016

Interview

Very positive experience but extremely lengthy. It took 6 week to reach to the final verdict. I had 4 different meetings (half over skype and half in person). I loved the fact that they kept in touch and provided with the info on the next steps. And also gave me feedback over the phone that many companies dont do it nowadays.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing extraordinary. A lot of emphasis on my accomplishments and also quite a bit of discussion about my education, certifications and training.
  • What is your biggest achievement?
  • How do you see yourself in 5 years
Be the first to find this interview helpful