London Drugs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

London Drugs Interview Questions

Interviews at London Drugs

2.5

Photo Electronics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rice, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at London Drugs (Rice, TX (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

I was called by the manager and requested to see him for an interview. The first interview took around 20 minutes where he asked me about my skills on photo / electronics. After two days, I was called in again for another group/panel interview where I was given situational scenarios of how to deal with angry customers and how I would react / respond to it. On the same day, I was given an on-line personality test and IQ/Intelligent test which took around 30 minutes to complete. Then I was called in again to submit all my pertinent documents such as proof of residence and tax account number. I was also given a form to fill in references of supervisors that I had in the past.

Interview Questions

• You have been asking questions on what kind of camera the customer wants and the customer said...just give me a camera...why are you asking so many questions?   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Interview

Interview process was very pleasant. Both managers I talked to were very friendly and easy to chat with. Interview lasted for 30 minutes long and we had a good time talking about the potential employment. It wasn't a normal interview process, because I was referred by a third party. The whole hiring process only took about 3 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at London Drugs (Vancouver, BC) in October 2009.

Interview

Basic personality and previous experience questions.. what would you do if one of your family members is sick and you have 2 hours to start your shift?

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer comes back several times and ask questions about same product?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at London Drugs (Edmonton, AB) in May 2014.

Interview

I walked in and talked with the manager, the she emailed me the job posting and asked me finished the online application.It was quit easy. They were friendly and polite. The interview took about 20 mins and needed to finished the online assessment. The whole process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• why do you choose LD? and talked about the previous experience related with this job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at London Drugs (Calgary, AB) in August 2013.

Interview

Straightforward interview - I came in, talked to the department manager and assistant manager, and they asked me basic interview questions. I'd applied for the position in person by dropping off a resume in the store.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at London Drugs (Richmond, BC) in February 2014.

Interview

Direct application via London Drugs career website, manager will email you if you are qualified candidate, interview to follow, then a personality assessment will be sent to you to complete. If you pass all, you will then be notified by manager of your position.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your previous work/volunteer experience at (organization name here).   1 Answer

Photo Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at London Drugs.

Interview

It was only one interview, followed by a 3 days training at the head office. The interviews was really good. It was with the lab manager and the store manager and the whole environment was really easy going. After the interview I answered an online background check and after a few days I went to the training at the head office and start to work.

Interview Questions

• They made some questions about my experience, explained about the job position, asked about my availability and if I was used to work in a fast pace and detail oriented environment.   Answer Question

Audio Video Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at London Drugs (Edmonton, AB) in May 2012.

Interview

Apply online followed by interview. They were nice enough to let you reschedule. Its all fair for all the applicants because they ask from a standard interview set of questions. The shadowing period is far too short and not that great

Spc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at London Drugs (Calgary, AB) in June 2016.

Interview

I dropped off my resume and got a call-back. From there, I had to send in references from other people I have worked with. It was only one interview and a training process of one week.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for London Drugs?   1 Answer

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kelowna, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at London Drugs (Kelowna, BC) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied online got a call telling me what I would be expecting a month after applying along with a 189 question assessment, followed by a call 2 days later to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• mainly questions about yourself in situations of helping customers   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.