London Drugs Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 87 of over 87 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

London Drugs

Application

I interviewed at London Drugs

Interview

The interview took approximately 30 minutes and there were two managers reading interview questions off of a computer. The interview was held in the managers office in the back of the store.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever encountered conflict in the workplace?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Prince George, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at London Drugs (Prince George, BC) in Sep 2021

Interview

Quick, easy, and enjoyable. The staff are very friendly and helpful through the process. The questions are very reasonable and relevant, it paints a good picture of what it looks like to work there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

London Drugs

Application

I interviewed at London Drugs

Interview

They decided about me without even really considering me, they decided that they had a lot of employees from my university and they left so they wouldn't get me. One of them was neutral and friendly and the other person just continued denying me and telling me all the time that she wasn't sure she should even proceed with the interview or not because I'm from that university!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

London Drugs

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at London Drugs

Interview

It was pretty simple, more like a discussion, asked me about how I am with computers and about my education. There were 3 managers, who were pretty friendly. You don't need to prepare at all

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

London Drugs

Application

I interviewed at London Drugs

Interview

easy and relaxing interview process. The manager will just ask you how you are doing and what experiences you've had. Super easy to pass this phase. Make sure you tell them that you are hard working and will commit to the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

London Drugs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at London Drugs

Interview

it was exciting. The Interviewer was very nice and friendly. She will give you the positive vibes. keep your references ready, because they will ask for it if they select you.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your customer based experiences?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at London Drugs (Richmond, BC) in Apr 2021

Interview

First, a telephonic Interview with the hiring manager. Basic questions about qualifications and expectations. However, they did not mention in the job posting that it was a contract position for 12 months only. The manager mentioned that in the call casually and I feel candidates will be caught off guard in that situation. Not even a follow up mail regarding the status after that. Speaks volume about the bad culture over there.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable moving to BC? Why? What do you know about London Drugs? Tell me about yourself? Experience with visualization tools, SQL etc
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abbotsford, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at London Drugs (Abbotsford, BC) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was all about situations, they want to see how maturely you can handle certain situations, mostly related to employees and customers. I was part of the company for a long period of time so they did not ask me about my experience, they might ask you that.

Interview Questions
  • What if you're not happy with your store manager?

London Drugs

Application

I interviewed at London Drugs

Interview

After applying online, I came in for an in-person interview a week later, and then I was offered the job by phone the very next day. It was a very short process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at London Drugs (Vancouver, BC) in Sep 2020

Interview

There was only one in-person interview for me. However, there are a few hundred questions/quizzes to tackle before you are qualified for the interview. I believe the position was listed in indeed.ca.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions are very simple and asked me about my past experience and background. That's it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 87 Interviews