London Drugs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

London Drugs Interview Questions

Interviews at London Drugs

2.5

Photo Electronics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rice, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at London Drugs (Rice, TX (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

I was called by the manager and requested to see him for an interview. The first interview took around 20 minutes where he asked me about my skills on photo / electronics. After two days, I was called in again for another group/panel interview where I was given situational scenarios of how to deal with angry customers and how I would react / respond to it. On the same day, I was given an on-line personality test and IQ/Intelligent test which took around 30 minutes to complete. Then I was called in again to submit all my pertinent documents such as proof of residence and tax account number. I was also given a form to fill in references of supervisors that I had in the past.

Interview Questions

• You have been asking questions on what kind of camera the customer wants and the customer said...just give me a camera...why are you asking so many questions?   1 Answer

Beauty Advisor Interview

Interview

Really casual. They have you do an assessment before hand which is pretty detailed, then have thorough training. Not much training when in cosmetics depending on mgt. Interview was very casual and average though

Tech Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at London Drugs (Vancouver, BC) in June 2020.

Interview

Started with a resume drop-off on Indeed and in-person. Led to an online survey/psychological test. Finally had to have a background check and then a successful in-person interview. Overall was a 2 week long process. Make sure to really come in person as well as highlight your strengths/previous background in the area.

Interview Questions

• What was one time where you recommended a product over another for someone.   Answer Question

Tech Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at London Drugs.

Interview

Interview was nice and simple. Very welcoming manager and the questions were good but not too challenging to make you get nervous. All in all good experience. The questions were logical and if you've worked in retail you should have no issue with them.

Interview Questions

• They asked my how I've been able to recommend products to customers at past retail jobs   Answer Question

IT Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at London Drugs.

Interview

On call interview then online test then on site interview after that background check and hired for the position, easy interview with behavioral questions, if you are confident you will land the job

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at London Drugs (Burnaby, BC) in February 2020.

Interview

I was first given a phone interview, then I was sent an online quiz with some basic math questions for cash handling. The questionnaire also included personality type questions and how comfortable would you feel handling customers. They called me after I had passed the test, I assume, and then they scheduled an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you describe is your strength?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at London Drugs in January 2020.

Interview

we discussed my work time and how i should talk to costumer. Also my knowledge about tech cpu gpu and different brands. we discussed my job role and responsibilities. she asked me where i want to work. when can i start to work and how many hours i can work per week.

Retail Postal Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duncan, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at London Drugs (Duncan, BC) in September 2019.

Interview

Talked to an assistant manager on the phone and she emailed me an online aptitude test to do. I apparently didn't meet their high standards as I was told the position was filled when it was clearly still available.

Interview Questions

• Multiple choice retails situations.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at London Drugs (Victoria, BC) in September 2019.

Interview

I submitted a resume, was contacted to take an aptitude test, passed that.
    then I was contacted to have an interview with two managers. the interview was about one hour. It was professionally done.

Interview Questions

• how did you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Computer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Rock, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at London Drugs (White Rock, BC).

Interview

Quick and based on products London Drugs sells in volume.
    IE. Printers, paper, ink, storage media.
    General knowledge of electronics as a whole is recommended but entirely not required.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a laser and a ink jet printer.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.