LinkedIn Associate Campaign Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

LinkedIn Associate Campaign Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at LinkedIn

2.5

Associate Campaign Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LinkedIn in September 2014.

Interview

1) Phone screen with the Recruiter, asking mostly general questions about my past experience
2) Onsite interview with 4-6 people. Asked a variety of questions, mostly behavioral.

The interview process is long... and there are no breaks! 30 minutes per person back-to-back. Even through lunch. They do provide goody bags with snacks which is cool, but definitely eat a bigger breakfast before!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time in which you had multiple projects to juggle at the same time, and how you dealt with that situation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LinkedIn

Associate Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

I applied online. I received an email from the recruiter after 2 days to set up a phone interview. The interview questions were very basic, the recruiter was very friendly and the overall experience was good. I didn't move to the next interview because they told me that the role wouldn't be challenging enough for me.

Interview Questions

• Basic screening and behavioural questions (Tell me about a time you had to solve a problem).   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.