Leon's Furniture Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 41 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Leon's Furniture

Leon's Furniture

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Leon's Furniture

Interview

Fatta una Presentazione personale con la esposizione della situazione ed esperienza lavorativa. Richiesta conoscenze nel settore ingegneristico, titoli studio, esperienze passate, nuove prospettive,. Dialogo lingua inglese, capacità di interloquire in gruppo

Interview Questions
  • Motivo per cui lavorare con noi
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Leon's Furniture (Calgary, AB) in Jun 2020

Interview

First interview was with the merchandise manager, and was asked general interview questions. The second interview was decorating a set in the store. They then emailed me a request for a background check and called me offering the job.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Leon’s? What is the colour of the year? What magazines do you read about design?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leon's Furniture (Brampton, ON) in Sep 2019

Interview

They take you into their little room where they sit you down and start by making a friendly conversation to start the interview process following a couple of questions and then they will let you know a couple hours later.

Interview Questions
  • Where do see yourself in 5 years??

Leon's Furniture

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leon's Furniture

Interview

First round with Customer Service Manager, next round immediately with General Manager, the whole thing lasted about 30 mins. They reverted to me the very next day, requesting 2 professional and 1 personal references. Received the offer soon after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leon's Furniture (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2018

Interview

Met with Senior leadership for 2 meetings that mainly consisted of fit questions and ensuring that I was the best suited for their teams. They spent a great deal of time to ensure they had the right personality best suited for their teams both internal and external based

Interview Questions
  • What are you working on to get better

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Leon's Furniture (Halifax, NS) in Oct 2018

Interview

Met the sales associate manager, who interviewed first. Then the general manager asked some final questions. They mentioned I would only hear back if I got the job. I could still hear back but have not yet. Questions were pretty straight forward, they mentioned the prefer people with less to no sales experience for training purposes. Questions mostly centered around commitment and availability. They also said they mostly hire internally for promotions and management roles. Overall was quite easy-going. To get the interview I went in person and asked to speak to the hiring manager, he talked to me briefly and said the sales manager would be in touch. I followed up and eventually the sales manager gave me an interview time. There was around 6-10 questions from my recollection, the interview took around an hour, hour and a half including waiting time. They asked if I was good at working independently and asked if I was good in a team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Leon's Furniture

Application

I interviewed at Leon's Furniture

Interview

it's okay. not that hard specially when you were referred by their employee. it took 10 mins for the interview and they asked me to start the next cut off.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Leon's Furniture

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Leon's Furniture

Interview

Very brief interview with manager of warehouse. Rather informal, basic questions about availability. Mostly involved filling out paperwork. Only one initial interview and offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leon's Furniture (Winnipeg, MB) in Jun 2018

Interview

first, fill a yellow booklet about your info, wait about 10 mins then meet with 2 managers for 2 round interviews in about 40 mins. every one will interview you about 20 mins, after a week they will call you to tell whether you are hired or not

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leon's Furniture (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2018

Interview

Interview was simple and relaxed, just asked me a couple general questions and previous working experience. Relax and you will get a call back soon. I remember after having the interview, I got a call on my way home ( to another city). It was pretty fast.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Interviews