Lehigh Hanson Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Lehigh Hanson Interview Questions

Interviews at Lehigh Hanson

2.8

Rail Terminal Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson.

Interview

Great interview - Large panel to assess candidates from all angles and find the right fit for all involved. The panel consisted of several aspects of the business - Logistics; Plant Managers; HR ; Safety Manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict? Do you work well with others? What do you know about the aggregates business?   1 Answer

Area Director, Northeast Safety & Health Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Allentown, PA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a phone interview with HR and a face to face with the hiring team all in one conference room at once. I only gave the interview a negative rating because they literally GHOSTED me after my face to face interview. I was told that they would circle back to me the following week after the interview. That did not happen. I had to call them and leave two messages. They finally got back to me a month later. They also still have not reimbursed me for my travel. To their credit they did respond and say they are working on it. But really?

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your experience.
      What I would bring to the company if they hired me   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Dallas, TX (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I had phone interview with HR for 30 minutes and got answer in one week.
    Week after, I had face-to-face interview with accounting manager and controller.
    HR and hiring managers were very friendly and kind.

Interview Questions

• So many questions for situations at previous work / with co-workers/with managers
      but they are very friendly and kind.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Rolla, MO (US)).

Interview

Met them at a career fair and they called me later in the evening to ask for a next day interview. They were very nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths?
      How would you handle certain situations? (ex. confronting people)
      Why Lehigh Hanson?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Bristol, TX (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Did on online interview 24 hours after I submitted my application. It was a recorded process. I got to stay at home for process and it was not at all intimidating.

Interview Questions

• What carrer goals I had in next 5 years   1 Answer

SAP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson in October 2018.

Interview

Went really well asked basic questions and I was interviewed for about 10 mins and it went easy, was asked what days I could work and for weekly hours.

Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson.

Interview

Video interview and panel interview. It seems as though the video interview is NOT viewed by management as I was asked the same questions. It seemed redundant and a way for the recruiter to screen candidates without actually speaking to them.. The recruiter views it and then sends you onto management. This is the lazy way of screening candidates. When I arrived on-site to the interview, the receptionist was very rude and unwelcoming. When the interview started the interviewees were nice enough, but they didn't do a good job about selling the position or the company.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Irving, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

They send you a video interview and an accounting /personality test through e-mail for you to complete before interviewing in person. When you move onto the 2nd round, you meet with 2 managers and then a panel of 5 senior accountants.

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Irving, TX (US)).

Interview

The interview was surprisingly easy. Got an email from Lehigh to do video interview. After couples of weeks, got a call for a panel interview. Questions were fairly easy related to responsiblities, achievements, and expectations. Enjoyed talking to the manager and senior manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What is your biggest achievement? Are you familar with SAP? How is your month close?   Answer Question

Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Irving, TX (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Not a long process because they needed to fill the position quickly. I had a face to face with the hiring manager then a follow up interview with the CFO

Interview Questions

• I was asked about processes and skillset. My knowledge about treasury functions, SAP, capital markets and cash pooling.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.