Lehigh Hanson Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 57 interviews

Campus Recruiting12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Lehigh Hanson

Application

I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson

Interview

Apply online with your resume and CV, if the resume is selected you will Get phone screen, basic questions will be asked and if clears will get Call for 2 Interviews Decision is made after completing all interviews

Interview Questions
  • What are my skill sets for this role?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Seattle, WA)

Interview

They recruited me for the position on a job site. I had 2 zoom interviews with HR that went well. They requested I send them additional documents and take a personality test. For the final interview, they actually forgot to invite me to the meeting... They reached out in a panic when I didn't show up (after realizing their mistake) and even though it was last minute, I made myself available later that day. In this meeting, I met the people I would be working for/with on location. I was not impressed. They opened the meeting with a kind of sexist joke about having drinks after work (it was two men) and were extremely rude and demeaning about my background not fitting the role (even though THEY recruited ME). The thing that really made it weird though is they were really adamant about whether or not I could be an aggressive leader who is hard on employees... They pushed this point hard. Needless to say, it got really awkward. I did not pursue working with this company after that.

Interview Questions
  • Can you go against your own better judgment as a manager and push, rather than inspire, employees to work harder than they are capable of?

Lehigh Hanson

Application

I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson

Interview

Typical process involving screening, phone and then panel interview with hiring manager and peers. Decision made within 72 hours via email form HR. Interview involved some behavioral and experience based components

Interview Questions
  • How does past experience support this role
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Dallas, TX)

Interview

conservation over the phone with Ms H. from Dallas, Texas. Talked about past accomplishment ( no common interview questions). The interview seems es to have gone well...Plans were made to set up 2nd interview with managerial team at the quarry. I was told she will contact me to send me the details . I never heard from any of them again. They ghosted me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lehigh Hanson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson in Jan 2021

Interview

I have no clue why I was interviewed. Nothing about my resume showed that I was qualified for what they are looking for in this trainee position. I applied because I was laid off in the middle of the pandemic and it showed up on my LinkedIn with easy apply. I never expected to get a call, but you apply to everything when you get laid off. When they did call to set up an interview, the number showed up as Russia so obviously wasn't gonna answer that. Voice mail said they wanted to schedule meeting and then the HR rep emailed me. They make you take this horrible personality test which consists of two questions, "choose all the words from below that friends/family/coworkers would use to describe you" then "choose words from list below that you would use to describe you". I completed it, then two days later she emailed me again saying I still needed to do it. I forwarded her the email saying I did. She apparently missed the results that were automatically sent to her. Get it together lady. Side note *Can we just all agree to do away with personality tests as a form of job screening? They aren't based in science and don't tell you anything. So admittedly, I didn't do much prep work for this interview. Like I said I'm applying to lots of jobs and I have a bunch of interviews lined up, so this was bottom of the barrel to me. This was more of a job activity to complete for unemployment because the jobs I ACTUALLY want are not exactly in abundance during the pandemic. The main manager obviously picked up on that and seemed offended. Plus he started from the get-go with "nothing on your resume screams you want to work in cement" Well yeah, like I said in my over letter, I was laid off. Interview was on Teams with 3 guys and it was just a big waste of time. I tried to even make it clear that I'm not really the best choice and they still kept me there for an hour even when it was becoming more apparent their workplace culture there was not a good fit with my style. I bet that guy's employees have a lot to say about his management style. He didn't once say anything about trying to be a good leader or commented on his team. It was all "get the job done" Hard pass from me.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about previous projects, aspirations, lots of "tell me about a time" STAR-type questions

Lehigh Hanson

Application

I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson

Interview

Very good. Recommended please try and you will love it. Thank you very much. This is super annoying as i am forced to write this review by glassdoor. Not user friendly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lehigh Hanson

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson

Interview

An online interview over Zoom conducted after giving them my resume at my college's career fair. Nice and professional, and not overly hawkish, no "gotcha" questions. Focused more on values and ability to learn than on technical ability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Fort Wayne, IN) in Feb 2020

Interview

It’s a normal interview they ask all about you and try to get a feel for u. They tell u what you will be doing if hired. Then they open up the floor and ask you if you’ve got any questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lehigh Hanson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson in Jan 2020

Interview

Interview with two senior managers followed by a board of senior accountants. Managers were fine but the Senior Accountants seemed a bit territorial and not open to new ideas. Overall fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Edmonton, AB) in Jan 2020

Interview

I was an out of town applicant and asked to travel to Edmonton for the interview. Normally after a pre-screen, a reputable company would offer to at the very least pay for expenses such has fuel. Not this organization. I traveled 3 hours to meet for 40min in an interview that was rushed. If this is how they treat potential candidates, imagine how they treat internal employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews