Laura Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Laura

2.4

Traducteur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laval, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Laura (Laval, QC).

Interview

Envoi du curriculum vitae par courriel. Invitation de l'employeur à une première rencontre pour élaborer sur l’expérience professionnelle et les connaissances. Un test de traduction pour évaluer le niveau des connaissances et le style a suivi. Enfin, une dernière rencontre pour proposer le salaire, les avantages sociaux et les conditions de travail.

Interview Questions

• Avez-vous de l'expérience avec les logiciels ou les mémoires de traduction?   1 Answer

Logistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Laura (Orlando, FL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

3 interviews, one onsite. It will take forever for them to hire you then they will fire you after a week of work. This was not a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• Irrelevant to your job duties   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Laura (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Get call from an HR person after submit my application. After one week I get into the one on one interview. First read about the news paper that describes about her business. Then ask me if I have experiences of that. I did. Then she let me present a few minutes of the prompt question she throw to me.

Interview Questions

• Give me a situation that you are out of control and how you fix it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Laura in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview..met with branch manager ...offer within 1 week ...

Interview Questions

• easy straight forward questions about how to deal with customer service,,,   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always go above what you want ...

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Laura (New York, NY (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

it was quick and easy with fast review. I was very nervous but they did a great job making it easy to feel comfortable. Dont worry it is a great experience!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Laura.

Interview

There were two interviews. First one was with the store manager and the second one was with the regional manager that oversees that same store. Both people were very friendly. They asked for references at the end.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been a key holder before   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Laura (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

Was not long, was very easy if you know about the company. Just do a little bit of research, know some history and things about fashion and you should be alright.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Balzac, AB

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Laura (Balzac, AB) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview was suppose to be an hour long with a display of presentation. They gave you 15 minutes to do a wall change without telling you their store standards or allowed you to chose the clothing prior to set up. There was no available lookbook.
    The interview was a set up to fail because sending someone who doesn't know the brand, its style, store standards and operations etc, to do a working wall is a failed interview.
    All associates need coaching and training and to do this process in an interview is wrong.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Laura (Markham, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

Briefly describe how and why you are qualified for the job its a job for students mainly.
    At this stage in the interview process, you already know that the candidate is generally well-qualified for the role, so it’s time to dig further into culture fit and work style. See if you can identify what motivates a candidate, what drew them to your company and how they work on a team, amongst other questions.

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Laura (London, ON) in November 2018.

Interview

It wasn't long but some questions are a bit unprofessional and racist. Overall pretty fast and direct since they are short on staff. There are two rounds of interview as there are two managers operating in the store.

Interview Questions

• Do you have former customer service experiences?   Answer Question
    • Are you planning to go back to China anytime soon or do you know how to read English?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.