Cover image for Larsen & Toubro

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Larsen & Toubro Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,196 of over 1.2K interviews

Applied online11%
Employee Referral7%
HardAverageEasy

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

The interview was good with 2 technical and 1 hr round. The questions started from basic to intermediate level. The process was completed in 1-2 week. The process is same as other MNC's

Interview Questions
  • What is you expected CTC?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Bangalore)

Interview

online from 2 to 3 but the interviewer was late and felt like he was not intrested from the starting itself and it was basic techical questions and there was a time of like 7-10 min was the total time spent

Interview Questions
  • dbms joins,why big data,oops,data structures,

What people are saying about Larsen & Toubro

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Larsen & Toubro? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Larsen & Toubro employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

It started with a phone call and then a further interview round was conducted on the basis of which the final selects are evaluated and than document, verification is conducted after which the final shortlist are provided with offer letters

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and location preference

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

HR didn't contact usually after salary discussion. I gave 2 rounds of technical interviews. After selection I have send documents as requested by HR for further process, but got no eply or call that.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Electronics knowledge. They ask you questions related to job pfrofile

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

3 Rounds of Interview 1st Round of HR 2nd Round with the IT Line Manager and Final Round with the IT Head. If the selection is positive then the commercial round is conducted which is a discussion and negotiation round.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Next, briefly summarize your previous experience with key achievements 3. Lastly, express how you found the new job and why it's a good fit for you and your goals

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

Larsen and Turbo is a great company to work for. The interview process was professional and thorough. The interviewer was knowledgeable and made me feel at ease throughout the process. I was impressed by the company's commitment to innovation and its focus on creating a positive work environment for its employees. Overall, I had a great experience and would highly recommend Larsen and Turbo as a great place to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

it was very organized. Firstly we have to attend the aptitude round, then technical round followed by personal interview. The aptitude round is virtual. it is also very quick so there is no waiting. the information they share is also clear and concise.

Interview Questions
  • reinforced cement concrete, geotechnical, transportation
1 person found this interview helpful

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

Interview Questions
  • It was good. Basics of software development areas. Focus on college stuffs and knowledge. Nice experience. 2 rounds Technical plus aptitude and HR round. Be confident and clear. Don't say anything which you don't know.

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in Nov 2022

Interview

First round was Aptitude round which consisted of normal set of questions like quantitative programming reasoning and verbal. This round was followed by interview. Interview was conducted by 3 persons.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in Nov 2022

Interview

It was around 15 min , overall what ever you say they will ask questions connecting to that , and in addition to that there was a extempore round also. difficulty of questions were avg but the selected only 3 students from civil so with that respect , we can say the interview as difficult.

Interview Questions
  • why have you choosen civil engineering ? then they started asking qiestion regarding highway engineering
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,196 Interviews

Larsen & Toubro Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Larsen & Toubro as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.83 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) and QA/QC Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Graduate Civil Engineer and Graduate Engineer Trainee roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Larsen & Toubro takes an average of 31 days when considering 12 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Graduate Civil Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Post Graduate Engineering Trainee PGET roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 180 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Larsen & Toubro according to 12 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 20.00%