Larsen & Toubro Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,035 of over 1,035.0 interviews

Applied online9%
Employee Referral7%
HardAverageEasy

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

Complete technical knowledge and understanding of the subject was tested. After clearing the aptitude test interview was conducted. The basic introduction about myself was asked and later questions from my thesis were asked which was transport and economy interaction.

Interview Questions
  • Pavement design, Geometric design and Economic analysis
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Coimbatore)

Interview

Online Aptitude Test (Math, Alphabetical,..) Selected candidates will be called for Personal Interview, which was conducted for a duration of 20 to 30 minutes. I was interviewed by 3 senior member of the HR and technical team.

Interview Questions
  • Favourite topic or Subject in Chemistry
  • What would be the volume of a container of size 1meter in length, height and breadth?
  • Write a nuclear reaction from which you will get energy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Bangalore)

Interview

Got a call 10 minutes before the interview from HR. A topic was given to prepare on and talk about for a minute or so. Then the technical interview was conducted, followed by HR interaction.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Explain about the projects on the resume. Q: Basic technical questions, based on the major.

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

Took one day for the interview and question s were based on previous work and project oriented. Result took 1 week to come and interview was done virtually. Overall a good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

they ask questions about project work that i did. Any current experience. Hard ware experience in project. How did I choose my project. Where i am from. My educational background.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

It was a smooth and fast process with questions mostly from the networking domain and dbms. Also, questions about projects were asked. Rest brush up the skills and technologies mentioned in resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

There was 1 round which consisted of core concepts only. There were no HR questions. For metallurgy,the main subjects asked were Non destructive testing, testing of materials. They asked from other subjects too

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

The interviewer had conducted the interview process from an airport. The interview seemed to be a namesake interview. No relevant technical, nontechnical questions are asked. No discussion is done based on the provided resume of us,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

Quick process with written test (basic aptitude test consisting quant, verbal and reasoning) and two- three rounds of Personal Interviews. HR helps in smooth onboarding process. Basic questions were asked, although multiple rounds of interview conducted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Larsen & Toubro

Application

I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro

Interview

The interview er were of good nature they asked good questions but i was little bit nervous, I gave approx 80 percent ans but I think i need time i would like to finish some more dreams

Interview Questions
  • Why u want to be a civil engineer
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,035 Interviews