- Canada - All Cities
- - Alberta
- - Calgary, AB Area
- - Edmonton, AB Area
- - British Columbia
- - Vancouver, BC Area
- - Manitoba
- - Winnipeg, MB Area
- - Ontario
- - Kingston, ON
- - Meldrum Bay, ON
- - Ottawa, ON Area
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Quebec
- - Montreal, QC Area
- - Saskatchewan
- - Saskatoon, SK Area
- United States - All Cities
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL, United States Area
- - Paducah, KY, United States Area
- - Alabama
- - Birmingham, AL, United States Area
- - Colorado
- - Glenwood Springs, CO
- - Colorado Springs, CO, United States Area
- - Denver, CO, United States Area
- - Georgia
- - Johns Creek, GA
- - Atlanta, GA, United States Area
- - Indiana
- - Iowa
- - Davenport, IA, United States Area
- - Louisiana
- - Bogalusa, LA, United States Area
- - New Orleans, LA, United States Area
- - Maryland
- - Baltimore, MD, United States Area
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA, United States Area
- - Michigan
- - Presque Isle, MI
- - Detroit, MI, United States Area
- - Missouri
- - Kansas City, MO, United States Area
- - New York State
- - Albany, NY, United States Area
- - Buffalo, NY, United States Area
- - Ohio
- - Cleveland, OH, United States Area
- - Dayton, OH, United States Area
- - Virginia
- - Washington, DC , United States Area
- - Washington State
- - West Seattle, WA
- Morocco - All Cities
- - Tanger-Tétouan
- - Tangier, Morocco Area
- Nigeria - All Cities
- - Gombe
- - Gombe, Gombe, Gombe
- - Lagos
- - Lagos
- - Ogun
- - Ewekoro
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Lafarge North America
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lafarge North America
- Intern (5)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Operations Manager (1)
- General Manager (1)
- Buyer (1)
- Human Resources Recruiting Assistant (1)
- Project Coordinator (1)
- Senior Process Engineer (1)
- Mechanical Engineering (1)
- Manager (1)
- Environmental Health and Safety Manager (1)
- Network Analyst (1)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Process Engineer - Intern (1)
- Production Control Supervisor (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Performance Manager (1)
- Benefits Specialist (1)
- Marketing Analyst (1)
- Quality Control Technician (1)
- Transportation (1)
- Quality Control Technologist (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Plant Operator (1)
- Driver (1)
- Strategy and Development Analyst (1)
- Receptionist (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Management Rotational Program (1)
- Construction Field Engineer (1)
Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lafarge North America (Edmonton, AB) in Jul 2019
1 basic 15 minute interview asking about my experience. Bland, boring and unprofessional comments made. Raised a few red flags. Was offered a job but I turned it down to pursue other opportunities.
- Do you have any questions?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON
I applied online. I interviewed at Lafarge North America (Ottawa, ON) in Apr 2018
Getting an interview was quick. The interview was very well done and by friendly panel of people who asked pertinent questions. Firm hand shakes at the start and end of interview.
- My future career plans.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lafarge North America (Mississauga, ON) in Apr 2018
Two phone interviews, one with a Lafarge general HR Manager and one with the manager I would be working with. Got a verbal offer for the position and was ghosted shortly after. Three emails over the course of 3 months led to no reply.
- When can you start?
Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lafarge North America (Calgary, AB)
Submitted online then had telephone interview. did a drug test and came in for an interview. then did training once selected. I had a good interview and was selected. a a a a a a a a a a a a
- What do you expect from this position?
Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lafarge North America (Edmonton, AB) in Aug 2017
Very short, 2 stages. One over the phone, second face to face. Mostly behavioral questions. They hired me even without their direct report approval, which was required for this position. They moved very fast when I told them I have other offers on the table.
- Standard behavioral questions. What would you do if you are presented with a belligerent individual, how do you handle stress, how do you develop solutions, etc.
Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lafarge North America (Mississauga, ON) in Jun 2017
straightforward questions are about company, products and job duties. Open and friendly environment in the interview. process from interview to offer is quick, just one week to get the offer.
- What do you know about our company?
Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lafarge North America (Calgary, AB) in Jan 2017
Interview process was fairly well organized. Lots of back and forth however. You have to do a drug and physical test, which I found to be a bit invasive and uncomfortable for my position. Interview location was changed last minute, which I found to be a bit odd.
- What could you add to our company?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lafarge North America (Chicago, IL) in Jul 2016
Recruiting Manager scheduled an in-person interview panel without performing a phone screen, which was completely odd. I had two group interview sessions, back-to-back. The first interview was with an HR Admin Assistant and the Recruiting Manager, the other with a Senior Recruiter and a Compensation Analyst. The job description wasn't finalized, so the interview was just me explaining my background. When it was my turn to ask questions, they couldn't answer a simple question about their own company culture. The second interview was even more bizarre as it didn't seem either one was prepared to interview me and knew nothing about my background, despite having a resume right in front of them. I'm not sure the Compensation person even knew why she was there at all. The recruiter wanted to know why I was asking her about company culture as she said it had no relation to the job itself. When I asked about the North America office's relationship to headquarters, she kept insisting we were in the headquarters (the company is headquartered in France). Completely off-the-wall experience. I might expect this kind of amateurish behavior from a small business interview, but could not believe this happened with a large multi-national company.
- Is it an easy commuter for you to get to this office?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lafarge North America (Vancouver, BC) in Mar 2016
Overall pretty dumb, got some HR girl to phone screen me with pre-packaged questions. They called me around 8 in the morning after clarifying with me a date and time. They also asked me about salary, which was quite low. I answered their questions, without expecting to hear back since my salary desired was much higher than the one they were offering.
- Why are you interested in the position? And what is your expected salary?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Lafarge North America (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2015
The process Start with a screening phone interview, the second step is with the hiring manager and with the director of the department. The third step is with your future boss and possible co-worker
- Taking about your experience in the industry as performance manager.