Labcorp Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,323 of over 1.3k interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Labcorp (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview was moderately easy and pretty straight forward! The interviewer was very personal and friendly. It only took about 30-40 minutes. Be prepared to answer behavioral based questions. Good luck!

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about labcorp?
    Answer Question
12 people found this interview helpful

Labcorp

Application

I interviewed at Labcorp

Interview

Prepare to expound on your organization, speed, and ability to work under pressure. Also prepare to be pulled to other departments to ensure that the workflow is smooth. There will also be a tour of the facility, be sure to ask about where your PPE is housed.

Interview Questions
  • How organized are you? How do you work under pressure? How do you feel about assisting other departments?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Labcorp (Dallas, TX) in Jul 2021

Interview

Applied online and received a email a few days later for a screening interview with a recruiter. Once you pass the initial screening I proceeded to a 2 person panel interview with 2 DLM’s. The interview was about an hour long and included a run through of your resume, several behavioral based questions followed up with CRA related questions. It was a pleasant experience and the DLM’s were very nice and made the experience less stressful. A few days later I received a email with “good news” and received an offer. They are very competitive with salary which was great.

Interview Questions
  • What top 3 items do you look at in a ISF with very limited time.

Labcorp

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Labcorp in Jul 2021

Interview

I applied for an entry level job at this company and, thankfully, I got a phone call interview opportunity. The recruiter was very nice and attentive to listening during the interview. However, his communication skills isn't really the best. During the interview, he decided to cut off the interview because I did not "meet" one of the criteria, even though I asked about that point and had the green light to proceed in the recruitment process. He should have at least continued the interview to have all the information necessary, and then double check his resources before making the final judgement. I followed up with him via texting and emailing and didn't ever bother responding to my clarification. Completely unprofessional of him.

Interview Questions
  • There were general questions like." What's your plan for the next couple of years?"

Labcorp

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Labcorp

Interview

I applied via linked. Spoke to the recruiter and then the hiring manager along with another product owner . It took around 1 week for the entire process. It was well structured

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Labcorp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Labcorp

Interview

Was an easy interview, probably because they really needed more people. The interview took around 25 minutes. Was initially contracted by recruiter and moved on to interview with the lab supervisor. Got an offer a few days later. They required background check, drug screening and I-9.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Labcorp (South San Francisco, CA)

Interview

The HR person asked a few questions about my working visa and maybe the answers were not as he/she expected. Starting from there, the HR person talked to me with an unhappy voice and became less enthusiastic in answering my questions. The interview process, however, was easy with basic HR questions.

Interview Questions
  • Working visa Background & Skills Why do I want to work for the company Why the position interests me

Labcorp

Application

I interviewed at Labcorp

Interview

After applying for the job, I had one phone interview with the recruiter who then passed me on to hiring manager for an in person interview. The interview process was in person at one of their office firms. They asked questions about clinical lab experience as well as other experience in working in a fast paced, technical environment.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to go the extra mile to get a job/task completed.

Labcorp

Application

I interviewed at Labcorp

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter- Straight forward interview questions (Why Covance? Why this role?) Two Webex interviews (one hour each)- behavioral questions mostly. Describe your background and discuss how it relates to the study coordinator role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Labcorp

Application

I interviewed at Labcorp

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn. There was a initial phone interview with a recruiter. I was later contacted and advised that I was chosen to go the next round of interviews. The next round followed by four separate interviews with regional managers.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell me about your experience as it relates to being client facing?

Labcorp

Application

I interviewed at Labcorp

Interview

Interview process was relaxed and comfortable. Met with owners and described myself and my previous vaccine experience, school experience, and other previous employment. Owners were down to earth and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • My licensing information and experience.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,323 Interviews