Labatt Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Labatt Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Labatt

Anonymous Employee in Quebec, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Labatt (Quebec, QC) in May 2018.

Interview

Le processus est relativement court et efficace. J'ai passé une entrevue avec le directeur et son adjoint. J'ai eu des nouvelle rapidement et je n'ai pas eu d'autre entrevue par la suite.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Labatt

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Labatt (London, ON) in September 2019.

Interview

a digital interview consist of 6 question, all of them are scenario and personality question. The interview allows 3 try which only the last one you completed count. Like most digital interview, you do not need to complete it in a specific day but rather you need to complete it in a specific time frame. For me it was 4 days

Interview Questions

• One of the time that you have multiple deadline and how you deal with it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Labatt (Vancouver, BC) in December 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews and two interviews with future manager and regional manager. Interview were over Skype as I was remote but they would ideally be in person. Interviews were quick. About 30 minutes to 1 hour in length. Discussion around whether the job was a good fit for both sides.

Interview Questions

• What was a valuable skill you learned at your last place of employment   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Labatt (Edmonton, AB) in July 2015.

Interview

One phone interview, one Skype, three in person interviews over the course of 3 months. Took a very long time and was inefficient to say the least.

It was 5 separate interviews with people ranging from the recruiter to the account managers, sales managers and provincial managers. Met almost everyone before I even started.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kelowna, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Labatt (Kelowna, BC) in April 2014.

Interview

Overall Unprofessional Hiring Process - Submitted my resume for the position available and within about 3-4 weeks received an email from the local hiring manager to set up a meeting. We met the following week at a coffee shop. The Interviewer was the Local Territory Manager for the area. We had a pleasant conversation and basically just went through my resume and what would be expected in the job. I left that interview with a good feeling and the Interviewer said she would be in contact with me within 5-7 business days.

12 Days go by and no call or emails from the interviewer.....I basically decided to move on....on day 13 I received a call from a People Development Specialist for Labatt based out of Vancouver. He mentioned me wanted to call me back later that day and have a Conference Call with another Labatts department manager and have a telephone interview style conversation. He had called at 9:00AM and we scheduled the call back at 2:00PM.

2:00PM- No Call
    2:15PM- No Call
    2:30PM -No Call

2:47PM -Call came in, he apologized as they were "running behind" The interview started with an introduction and then they cut right to the chase. "What is your salary expectation ?" I replied with a Salary of 45,000$-55,000$ (as what I read about the job should be compensated) .....I was instantly shot back at with "This job only pays $15/HR, didn't anyone explain that to you?"

Anyway we went back and forth asking about previous employment, why I had left other jobs ect....but the overall experience with both of these people on the telephone was all out rude and unprofessional. They often tried to make you feel as though you were trying out for an olympic hockey team and being told you were only good enough for the minor leagues not even the NHL ......

My qualifications for the position were far beyond the requirements and the interviewers often made you feel as though your qualifications were not sufficient. If you had sales experience they would tell you that you didn't "until proven" ect.....

When the interview was over he said they needed time to think over the interview and would be in touch with me by the end of the week (4-Days).

13 Days later - after once again I had given up on the position from not hearing anything I received a call. The same guy from the people development team. He was offering me the position yet he continued to mention it only pays $15/HR but he was unsure of what the position would now be "as they still needed to decide that".....you would think they would have figured this out before they called.....guess not.

I decided right there that the position was not for me due to the clear unprofessionalism and mis management that I had already seen just from the interview process. With the inability to get their crap together just went to show me what I would be working for going forward and it was enough to pass on the position even though they were low balling me for salary.

Beware this company tends to post a salary that would likely attract more qualified candidates (Diploma or Degree Grads) They then try to squeeze every penny out of your salary expectations by lowballing an offer at least 25%-35% lower then you should take. Once they see who is still interested, they then go about "Redefining" the position or the pay....I know for a fact I'm not the only one they have pulled this on as a friend went through roughly the same process in eastern Canada.

Interview Questions

Poor Salary, Inconsistent management, unprofessional interview, unrealistic expectations

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.