Labatt Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Labatt

3.3

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labatt (Montreal, QC) in January 2017.

Interview

Utilisation du logiciel Montage, enregistrement video et audio style examen TOEFL, possibilité de se ré-enregistrer sur quelques questions. Une première question pour se présenter, les suivantes sont des questions basiques afin d'avoir un profil plus réaliste du candidat. Certaines question simple avec réponse à choix multiple

Pouvez vous déménager ? Oui; Non; Ça dépend

Interview Questions

• Parlez nous d'une opportunité d'envergure et inexploitée par Labatt ?

Parlez nous d'n projet que vous avez initié, suivi et qui a été mené à bien...   1 Answer

Stagiaire Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Labatt (Montreal, QC) in April 2016.

Interview

Typique, pas vraiment de questions pièges. J'ai appliqué pour un stage bien précis, mais j'ai eu une offre pour un autre département. Les gens aux ressources humaines étaient très aimable, rien à dire de négatif sur le processus

Interview Questions

• Avez-vous déjà géré une situation difficile avec un client ?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quebec, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Labatt (Quebec, QC) in May 2018.

Interview

Le processus est relativement court et efficace. J'ai passé une entrevue avec le directeur et son adjoint. J'ai eu des nouvelle rapidement et je n'ai pas eu d'autre entrevue par la suite.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Labatt.

Interview

J'ai envoyé ma candidature via leur site web. Celui qui serait mon patron m'a appelé directement. Court entretien dans le pub de la brasserie avec le potentiel supérieur immédiat. Pas de questions-pièges. Poste offert durant l'entrevue. Ensuite, enquête sur antécédents et références.

Interview Questions

• Que connais-tu de l'entreprise?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied online by submitting a resume, and then had one in-person interview and a video interview with management. The interview was fairly relaxed and the questions were aimed to examine an applicant's prior experience and interest in the company. The whole process took 2+ months.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Labatt?   2 Answers

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Labatt (San Antonio, TX (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview started with a few packets of personality tests and applications. The applications were very repetitive. The company already had a copy of my resume, yet I still had to fill out the information on a paper. The personality tests were typical-simply pick the word that best describes you. After 30 minutes of filling out paperwork and waiting the interviewer took me into her office. I had to bring a transcript of all my classes in college.
    The woman proceeded to look at EVERY class I had ever taken in college. She questioned some of the classes that were not favorable grades (which were mainly science classes- that I am not particularly good at). After that, she went down my resume and asked me about all my extra-curriculars in college and what was difficult about them. Then, she went over all of my jobs and asked me similar questions of why I liked and didn't like the jobs.
    In my opinion, the woman interviewing had no personality and would not interact appropriately during the interview. All the questions were just read off a piece of paper and she never responded to my answers. I do not expect to be best friends with with interviewer but a little bit of feedback on my answers would be nice. The interview situation was socially awkward. I did not get a second interview-so maybe they knew from the start that I was not the right candidate for the position. Regardless, I felt very confused and annoyed after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult job you have ever had to do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Labatt in March 2013.

Interview

Lengthy, and many parties involved. Wonder how they ever got a sense of who you are by being passed around so much. The questions were the very generic 'tell me about a time when, and what/how resolved'

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Labatt (San Antonio, TX (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

So many stupid applications and personality tests. It was like filling out an application for a part time job as if they hadn't even looked at my resume. The initial interview was awkward because all of the questions were read from a list. Very similar process to what the previous interviewee went through.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 good reasons to leave a job?   Answer Question
    • What organizations were in you involved with in college? What did you like and dislike about them?   Answer Question
    • What did you like and dislike about all of your previous jobs?   Answer Question

GMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Labatt (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process is very lengthy and in-depth to ensure you not only fit the culture of the company but also the role. After the screening there is a case interview to be completed in 30 minutes. There is a lot of information to process, you will need to calculate capacity, choose new products to sell, and develop a marketing plan. They will push back on your ideas so have a good argument for why you made your decision and be confident in it.

After this, you will go to Toronto for ABI day where you will present a marketing analysis and complete a simulation. The simulation is meant to put you under pressure - make sure you display their values; never settle for anything but #1, be strategic, take ownership, CSR, reward based on merit.

Finally, there is a panel interview in New York - someone from the company will brief you on this

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite beer? What are the biggest challenges Labatt is facing and how do you fix them? Biggest regret? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Interview

The process was could be very intense if you are not on your game. HR did initial interview which was not that bad. After I had interview with 3 managers and the CIO of the company.

Interview Questions

• They ask the same questions over and over to see if your answer changes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It lasted a couple of weeks. I had two face to faces and 3 over the phone interviews.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.