LGM Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at LGM Financial Services

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LGM Financial Services (Vancouver, BC) in December 2012.

Interview

I have applied through a recruiter. First phone interview with project manager. Then in-person interview with project manager and team lead followed by short written interview. Had to design an inventory system.
    Next interview was with EVP, who talked about team and company culture. Final interview was with HR.

Interview Questions

• You have a webform which has a viewstate "myviewstate". in that page you have a user control which also has a viewstate named "myviewstate". When you set the value in the control viewstate, will it change the value of form viewstate?   1 Answer

Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LGM Financial Services (Vancouver, BC) in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview for a role at LGM. I was told by the interviewer that they would be in touch shortly to schedule an in person interview. I sent two follow up messages, and received a note back many days later saying that they were "still trying to get in touch with the hiring manager." I never heard anything after that. I was disappointed with the lack of professionalism and wouldn't pursue a role with them in the future as a result of poor communication.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LGM Financial Services (Vancouver, BC) in October 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were lovely to speak with however the second I got in the room I realized they wanted a QA Engineer not an analyst. They started asking about my experience building an API and scripts to test. They wanted me to have 2 years coding experience. The whole interview felt based off a development job not a QA job.

Interview Questions

• there are 3 boxes, one has apples, one has oranges, one is mixed with both. you can only reach into one box. how do you know they are labelled correctly?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LGM Financial Services.

Interview

It was the worst experience. Felt like I was in a movie scene getting interrogated by the russian mob. Got interviewed by a panel of 5 ppl, four of which were just flat out bitter and rude !

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.