LGM Financial Services Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at LGM Financial Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LGM Financial Services (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2019

Interview

The interview process here seemed pretty straight forward. After applying, I was contacted about 2 weeks later by the Talent Advisor to set up a screening call. From there, we scheduled a time for an interview with the Creative Services Manager and the other Graphic Designer on the team. Of course, I was extremely nervous, and it showed, but they were courteous during the whole interview and wasn't dismissive towards my jitters. The whole in-person interview took about an hour, and they gave me an opportunity to understand their internal creative processes, which I found valuable. After a couple of weeks of no updates, I decided to follow up with the Talent Advisor and was notified they had put the search on hold.

Interview Questions
  • What part of the design process do you feel is integral to the success of the project? (Or something to that effect)
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LGM Financial Services (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2019

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview for a role at LGM. I was told by the interviewer that they would be in touch shortly to schedule an in person interview. I sent two follow up messages, and received a note back many days later saying that they were "still trying to get in touch with the hiring manager." I never heard anything after that. I was disappointed with the lack of professionalism and wouldn't pursue a role with them in the future as a result of poor communication.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

LGM Financial Services

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LGM Financial Services

Interview

It was the worst experience. Felt like I was in a movie scene getting interrogated by the russian mob. Got interviewed by a panel of 5 ppl, four of which were just flat out bitter and rude !

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LGM Financial Services (Vancouver, BC) in Oct 2017

Interview

The interviewers were lovely to speak with however the second I got in the room I realized they wanted a QA Engineer not an analyst. They started asking about my experience building an API and scripts to test. They wanted me to have 2 years coding experience. The whole interview felt based off a development job not a QA job.

Interview Questions
  • there are 3 boxes, one has apples, one has oranges, one is mixed with both. you can only reach into one box. how do you know they are labelled correctly?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LGM Financial Services (Vancouver, BC) in Dec 2012

Interview

I have applied through a recruiter. First phone interview with project manager. Then in-person interview with project manager and team lead followed by short written interview. Had to design an inventory system. Next interview was with EVP, who talked about team and company culture. Final interview was with HR.

Interview Questions
  • You have a webform which has a viewstate "myviewstate". in that page you have a user control which also has a viewstate named "myviewstate". When you set the value in the control viewstate, will it change the value of form viewstate?
3 people found this interview helpful