Kraken Digital Asset Exchange Software Engineer, Backend Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Kraken Digital Asset Exchange Software Engineer, Backend Interview Questions

Interviews at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange

Software Engineer, Backend Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange in May 2020.

Interview

Organization and scheduling of interviews was a little disorganized, but interviewers were friendly and extremely sharp. I had a strong impression of how much Kraken values its employees and how careful they are in selecting the highest caliber. Expect challenging questions that push your comfort zone and always emphasize security with any answer.

Be confident and T-Shaped, there is an expectation that you come equipped with prior expertise, but it doesn't necessary have to be in cryptocurrency.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between symmetric and asymmetric encryption? What are practical use-cases for each?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kraken Digital Asset Exchange

Software Engineer, Backend Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange in October 2019.

Interview

Contacted by a kranen recruiter because he has seen my code on gitub. Had introductionary interview, with another recruiter, which took about 1 hour. Was asked generic non-technical questions and was asked to provide my github work again. Received generic "thank you for your time" email after a week.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.