Kraft Heinz Company Production Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Kraft Heinz Company Production Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Kraft Heinz Company

3.1

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

I went through the process through a career fair. I got a phone screening call and then was offered to go on-site to have interviews and a plant tour there.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in November 2017.

Interview

Worked with a recruiter who put me in touch with local plant - interview included phone screening and in person interview at the facility. The in-person interview included a group panel with two different panels one of fellow production supervisors and the other of managers and more expierenced people in the plant

Interview Questions

• Question were "STAR" based Situation, Task, Action and Response and was typically related towards production experience as well as interpersonal skills with employees   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Interview

Twenty minute phone interview with company recruiter, thirty minute phone interview with two production managers, one hour plant tour, two hour interview at the plant with multiple supervisors and managers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to develop individuals on your team?   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Interview

Very straight forward interview process, used STAR method. Nice people to talk to, very laid back.

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

Very nice people to interview with! Had three separate interviews with people in different departments. Use the STAR method when answering behavior based questions. Use relevant job experience.

Interview Questions

• When have you gone above and beyond in order to get the job done?
      When did you not meet a goal that you set for yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was very thrilled with the salary they provided. No negotiation

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Davenport, IA (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

I applied for the position through my University's career services page. Was contacted a few days later from an HR rep asking if I could come do an onsite interview. After the interview date was set (approx. 2 weeks after I was first emailed), I was sent a schedule for my entire day. I met with three different personell. FIrst, I met with a Business Unit Manager, then with a Manufacturing Manager, and finally with the HR rep who emailed me initially. In every interview I was asked at least 3 different behavioral based questions. After the first interview I was taken on a plant tour. Two weeks after the interview I received a called from a new HR rep saying that they would like to extend an offer.

I was warned up front that the Davenport plant is typically a non-ideal starting place but Kraft offers numerous career opportunities after your time as a production supervisor is fulfilled. The main reason I accepted was because, for me, the future opportunities Kraft offers far outweighed offers I received elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked with difficult people, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was non negotiable but Kraft offers a full benefits package and the salary was competitive with other offers I received.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Massillon, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Massillon, OH (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Maybe wait for almost an hour before the review again. The interview was not very hard. Difficult questions were not asked. I was very open and honest. However they were not honest with me about the current situation as organization.

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

the interview was an all day thing. they have you meet with 3 people and serve lunch. an employee gives you a very quick plant tour. they have you meet with a business unit manager, HR manager, and the manufacturing manager (which is the one to impress).

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Davenport, IA (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

Saw opening online, applied online. got an email within a week. went onsite for a one day interview. met with 3 different managers and took a plant tour.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for a lot of open ended behavioral based questions, "tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer, work as a team, etc."   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

Recruiter screen, followed by HR screen, followed by interviews with 6 management employees in pairs of 2. Everyone was very nice, and encouraging to make sure I presented myself the best I could.

Interview Questions

• Strictly followed the situational questions provided by HR. "Tell me a time when..."   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.