Kony Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Kony Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kony in October 2019.

Interview

In depth multi-stage process via phone and video conference. Questions from recruiter, manager, peers, and VP with in-depth explanations of the job duties. Additional email communication was also provided.

Interview Questions

• Describe how I managed to move an ambiguous project along.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

There was a four-step process where it began with a initial 15-20 minute phone call with a recruiter, then a second 30-minute phone call with a member on the BDR sales team. Afterwards was an onsite interview with several members from the sales team and then a mock sales pitch phone call followed a few days after. The BDR who was conducting the call and the recruiter made sure to provide me with all necessary information I needed to be successful during my pitch. The role-playing lasted for around 15 minutes and the BDR ended the call with next steps. The recruiter contacted me the same day with offer information. Overall the process was very smooth and took less than 3 weeks!

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

First I received a phone interview with their Talent Mobilization guy, who was incredibly friendly & receptive. He did a great job of setting expectations moving thru the interview process. Then I received a follow up call a few days later where they scheduled me to come in Austin for on-site interviews. The first interview was by two of my potential teammates; which I thought was wise so that they would have say as well. Shortly after that the hiring manager interviewed me, and neither interview was longer than 35 minutes. The whole process was surprisingly smooth and they were all very down-to-earth & welcoming. More importantly, this company seems to trust & value their employees and everyone I encountered appear to be very enjoyable to work with.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with public speaking or communicating with high-level bank executives; have you ever had to deliver a tough answer or say no to them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was timely and informative. My first interview was with the recruiter. The recruiter then passed my resume and the information gathered from the interview on to the hiring manager. The hiring manager, then scheduled a call with me. During the interview with the hiring manager, I took the opportunity to also interview her as a potential boss. I then had two additional calls with people I would be working with. They asked questions about my skills and experience. The last interview was with the hiring manager again to get more details of the job. The recruiter kept me updated on what the next steps were to be during the interview processes which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• How did I get to where I am now?   1 Answer

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

First interview was a spirited conversation with an internal recruiter. He "loved" the fit and my experience for the role was what they were looking to find for some time.

He even asked me if I could come in that week for a physical interview. I could not get it on my calendar, so we discussed the following Friday as an in house interview, but did not confirm until after the next phone interview took place.

Second phone interview was with a VP of UX. This guy talked a good talk and very much laid it on thick as if we were also a fit.

Then...crickets. They completely ghosted me.

The recruiter ignored my follow up email but then he told me I would know something in a day or so. I called and left voicemail to which he responded a day later with an email that said he would get back to me by the end of the day. He did not.

They obviously were waiting on other interviews and possibly on another candidate to accept an offer before they proceeded with me. This is not rocket science, and we are adults. Just be honest!

I did not care whether they preferred someone else. I can understand that. But jerking candidates around and not being transparent is completely unacceptable and unprofessional.

Don't believe anything these people tell you. Yes, I am upset, but that does not mean this review is because I am bitter. I honestly am appalled at their treatment of candidates and want others not to be fooled.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about related experiences.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

All interviews were held via phone. Initial call was with an internal recruiter, where we reviewed my resume, goals and compensation; recruiter was very open to any questions related to the company. A second technical phone interview was held with a lead business analyst, then a second, more social interview via phone with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What skills and techniques do you use to elicit requirements?   1 Answer
    • Why are the typical deliverables of a business analyst?   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn by a recruiter at Kony, he then asked to set up a phone interview where he introduced the company, the role, and asked me some basic questions about my experience and what I was looking for in my future career. I was then asked to schedule a second phone interview with the Sales Director and had a very friendly, more thorough conversation with him, he asked me some specifics about my current position and what challenges I faced in that role. My final interview was in person in the Austin, TX office where I met with three different employees, they were all very friendly and transparent about the position, and I was given the opportunity to tour the office.

Digital Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process with Kony is by far the best organized I have ever experienced, my schedule was always considered when setting next steps and interviews and a detailed confirmation email always followed each conversation. Overall I had 4 interviews not including the initial recruiter screening, it was apparent each interviewer invested time understanding my background prior to our calls and it resulted in high quality conversations. I always felt that I could reach out to the HR recruiter with whichever questions I might have. Overall the process took just under a month and resulted in an offer which I accepted.

Digital Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I had a series of interviews with key leaders in the company; all interviews were very professional; I was impressed by the depth of knowledge and the overall quality of the interviews; they all made them seem more of a relaxed, mutual exchange of information. I had a series of interviews over the phone, and a final in-person interview in Austin. The process took longer because I interviewed with different areas of the company for different positions.

Interview Questions

• Why Kony? Why do you want to leave your current employer?   Answer Question

Services Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was the quickest, most thorough process I have experiences in 15 years of employment. I met the right people, they asked the right questions, and there was little wasted effort or time. Everything was organized to streamline the interview and onboarding process

Interview Questions

• Describe your selling process   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.