Kohl's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Kohl's

3,657 Interview Reviews

2.1

Stockroom Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

the store manager was not friendly therefore I was uninterested in the job before the interview ended and the store manager did not ask any interview questions expecpt about availability.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was a pretty simple process. I set up an interview time online after receiving and invitation and then met with the manager at the store. Simple questions, mainly about my experience and why I wanted to work there.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Altamonte Springs, FL (US)).

Interview

I applied online and was offered an interview by email. The interview was very laid back and the manager was laid back as well and nice. He asked simple questions and went based off my work experience on my resume.

Floor Staff Interview

Interview

About 15-20 minutes, typical interview questions such as what you would do in certain scenarios, your previous experience, ask what your availability is, includes working day and night shifts plus total hours willing to work

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Recruited at on campus career fair, had an on campus interview and then followed up with an interview at corporate! Everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict with a coworker and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

A group interview with about nine people in one room. It felt formal and the interviewers asked several questions and saw who stood out when people answered their questions. It was done within 30 minutes or so during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about dealing with a customer making a complaint?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

A brief talk with manager where they asked me questions about my resume and myself.

It was a good experience didnt get the job because they were looking for a full time employee.

Merchandise Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Menomonee Falls, WI (US)).

Interview

The first interview was virtual and from there you went on-site for a final interview with 100+ other candidates. The virtual interview was very much a "getting to know you" type of interview while the final interview was more position-specific.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

During the interview process, you need to stand out during the group interview. At first, the interview is very casual based. After, you can somewhat get intimidated by other applicants' answers and experiences.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Very simple and easy! They had a group of people come into the staff lunch room in the back of the store. Called each person in one by one, and got back to you very quickly with the job result. Would recommend for a good part-time job for students.

Interview Questions

• What my biggest weakness was   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.