Kognitive Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Kognitive Marketing

1.9

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barrie, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Barrie, ON) in September 2014.

Interview

Not hired yet but interview seems to have gone well and was done online through Skype to save a trip to Toronto, very pleasant person that did the interview and gave me a chance to ask questions at the end. Sabrina supplied me with lots of information regarding the job and lots of benefits to the position as well if one wants it.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Waterloo, ON) in April 2012.

Interview

-group interview (roughly in a group of 6) where there were 2 group leaders who took note of candidates
    -asked open-ended situational questions that allowed candidate to show their personalitz (not rigid)
    -felt more like introductions at summer camp rather than a professionally structured interview. Which is both good and bad. Good because it was easy to fit in. Bad because it really did reflect the corporate culture...which is completely lacking in quality and leadership.

Interview Questions

• If you could live in any movie world, which movie would it be and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None...summer interns work on commission.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Toronto, ON) in March 2015.

Interview

Ask questions like tell me something about yourself, strengths, weakness, how will you handle objections or hard no of customers, how to deal with different customer scenarios, old job examples, may say you to sell a cell phone, describe features of cell and compare with any other cell phone, check your body language and presence of mind.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are miser not open for negotiations but give you crazy targets.

Field Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Toronto, ON) in December 2013.

Interview

Should have known that a company that calls you practically the same day as you applied is a red flag. This was quickly followed by a Skype interview where the head office sounds like it is full of loud teenagers which kills your concentration. A week later, I had an interview in Toronto which went extremely well, until salary was discussed. The postings on the job bank as well as the recruiter I had my first interview with indicated that base wage was 45-50 with a car allowance and cellphone. Was I wrong! - and what kinda probably hurt me at the face to face interview was the fact that my eyes popped out of my face when I was told the base wage was 15K LESS than what the job posting said, and the rest was commission.

In my opinion this company has a turnover issue due to its management and commission structure - perhaps its field agents would be more successful if they were managed correctly with an experienced manager and the correct support, not a 20 year old marketing major with no leadership or coaching experience that would work for this mediocre amount each year. This company seems to be less than truthful with the salary indications to get quality applicants. Big disappointment, waste of time, and money to travel to hear I've been lied to.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing.

Interview

I attended a job fair and then got a call for an Interview. The interview was taken by my supervisor who asked me questions about my previous work experience and skills, how would I encounter a conflicting situation, how would I overcome any rejection from the customer, How to sell a product and what areas to focus on. After a week I was informed about getting selected for the position

Interview Questions

• How to provide better customer service and overcome rejections from customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Halifax, NS) in March 2019.

Interview

The first interview will be a Skype interview with someone in Toronto and then if you they like your interview, the manager for the city you are in will call you and set a second interview with you and if everything goes well, you have gotten the job

Interview Questions

• During the Skype interview, he will ask you to sell him something. In my case, he told me to sell to him my phone.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Halifax, NS) in March 2019.

Interview

The manager will contact you and tell you the place for the interview. Usually is around his working place. He will ask you some simple questions, but he is very nice and gentle.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you talk to an unhappy person?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Toronto, ON) in February 2016.

Interview

They asked questions that regard your potential ability to make sales. You have a choice between having your interview in person, or over skype in which they have the interview with you for about 20 minutes. Upon completion they ask for 2-3 days for their decision whether or not to accept you into their company.

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Windsor, ON) in August 2016.

Interview

After submitting the resume to the manager I received
    Email from the manager
    call from the company asking about the experience basically a phone interview.After which got a call for the skype interview in around a week
    Skype interview
    Orientation by the manager

Interview Questions

Interview

It was over skype, the interviewer was very friendly and made me feel veey comfortable. She gave me different scenarios and told me how I would approach the situation. The interview was on time and she got back to me within a few days

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.