Kognitive Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

1.9

Sort:

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barrie, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Barrie, ON) in September-2014.

Interview

Not hired yet but interview seems to have gone well and was done online through Skype to save a trip to Toronto, very pleasant person that did the interview and gave me a chance to ask questions at the end. Sabrina supplied me with lots of information regarding the job and lots of benefits to the position as well if one wants it.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Waterloo, ON) in April-2012.

Interview

-group interview (roughly in a group of 6) where there were 2 group leaders who took note of candidates
    -asked open-ended situational questions that allowed candidate to show their personalitz (not rigid)
    -felt more like introductions at summer camp rather than a professionally structured interview. Which is both good and bad. Good because it was easy to fit in. Bad because it really did reflect the corporate culture...which is completely lacking in quality and leadership.

Interview Questions

• If you could live in any movie world, which movie would it be and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None...summer interns work on commission.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Toronto, ON) in March-2015.

Interview

Ask questions like tell me something about yourself, strengths, weakness, how will you handle objections or hard no of customers, how to deal with different customer scenarios, old job examples, may say you to sell a cell phone, describe features of cell and compare with any other cell phone, check your body language and presence of mind.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are miser not open for negotiations but give you crazy targets.

Field Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Toronto, ON) in December-2013.

Interview

Should have known that a company that calls you practically the same day as you applied is a red flag. This was quickly followed by a Skype interview where the head office sounds like it is full of loud teenagers which kills your concentration. A week later, I had an interview in Toronto which went extremely well, until salary was discussed. The postings on the job bank as well as the recruiter I had my first interview with indicated that base wage was 45-50 with a car allowance and cellphone. Was I wrong! - and what kinda probably hurt me at the face to face interview was the fact that my eyes popped out of my face when I was told the base wage was 15K LESS than what the job posting said, and the rest was commission.

In my opinion this company has a turnover issue due to its management and commission structure - perhaps its field agents would be more successful if they were managed correctly with an experienced manager and the correct support, not a 20 year old marketing major with no leadership or coaching experience that would work for this mediocre amount each year. This company seems to be less than truthful with the salary indications to get quality applicants. Big disappointment, waste of time, and money to travel to hear I've been lied to.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Toronto, ON) in January-2014.

Interview

Quick, casual but innovative. Screening done over the phone, interview done through video and final stage was with my eventual manager.

Interviewer made me feel comfortable and guide the process nicely.

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Brampton, ON) in May-2014.

Interview

The interview was very easy, I applied online and heard back over the phone. They then scheduled a skype interview for the same day. After the skype interview I was told within the week to come to Toronto for training.

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Regina, SK) in April-2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy, they called to determine your availability for an online interview. They setup a skype interview where they asked me a few easy questions, and then I received a training call.

They went through previous sales experiences that I had, and what would I add to this role.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Toronto, ON) in April-2013.

Interview

Skype interview - they will hire anyone pretty much. They even told me i'd have a second interview then asked me the exact same questions, then the interviewer said lol you already have the job i don't know why we are having another interview....

Interview Questions

• Strength, Weaknesses, normal stuff   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Waterloo, ON) in April-2015.

Interview

I applied online, a couple days later or maybe even within 24 hours I hard back from a member of the hiring team. She was very enthusiastic and made me excited to be talking to her, and scheduled me in for a skype interview. After the skype interview, there is typically an in-person interview I believe, but they skipped it for me.

Interview Questions

• What type of phone do you use? (android) OK, I use an Iphone, sell me on your android phone.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sarnia, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Sarnia, ON) in January-2015.

Interview

They asked about my experience then told me about the position, they also asked me to give them a sale pitch to show my skills. I was then told about how much training was given and that experience was not required

Interview Questions

• what skills do you think you can bring to this job?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.