Kognitive Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 83 of over 83 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Kognitive Marketing

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing

Interview

Fast processing time, efficient with responding to emails, professional, systematic, efficient hiring process. Overall, good experience. There is nothing negative I have found so far, recommend it to other people

Interview Questions
  • Past experiences, most difficult challenge you faced.
    Answer Question

Kognitive Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing

Interview

They got back to me quickly and HR was very responsive, although they claimed that they were going to pay for training that was only supposed to be 5 hours, I only got about $40 for training. The training was not 5 hours, more like 12.

Interview Questions
  • What hours I expected, and if I had sales experience.

The latest conversations about Advertising

18 Comments

Advertising

118.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kognitive Marketing~490294
Join the conversation on

Kognitive Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing

Interview

fist of all, they text me, then, scheduled an appointment with me, and then during the interview, they asked few questions, at last tell me to give feedback after a couple of days.

Interview Questions
  • do you use public transportation?

Kognitive Marketing

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing in Oct 2021

Interview

Interactive and more personality oriented. Most questions were related to communication skills and confidence. It was a smooth hiring process with proactive HR. The assessment round was scenario based with average difficulty.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kognitive Marketing

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing in May 2021

Interview

First they gonna screening a few question with phone call. Then if you are fit, they gonna send a link for interview. The interview will be recorded and be review by the HR on the next day.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most challenge in your work/life and how you réponses?

Kognitive Marketing

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing

Interview

I did it a few years ago. The first interview was a video call with the head office. The second interview is to meet the team lead at a grocery store. The interview process was very easily and casual.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kognitive Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing

Interview

Resume Review, Phone Interview (General questions are asked related to studies and job), Training Phase (Training provided by the sales manager in general), Field Training (They see ability to perform and Ability to maintain a level of sales)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Calgary, AB)

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Brampton, ON) in Jan 2020

Interview

The interview was 30 minutes long. The manager and the team leader took the interview. The manager asked about the main interview questions and the other team lead asked about my personal strength and weakness.

Interview Questions
  • As a team lead what will be your main strategy in handling the team.
  • How will your team members describe you?

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Montreal, QC) in Oct 2019

Interview

Very easy and relaxed. Was in a coffee shop, a general run through CV and describing the role. Very laid back, as they need employees and sales people in order to meet their sales targets.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 83 Interviews

Kognitive Marketing Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Kognitive Marketing as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.03 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for FMR and Field Marketing Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Field Sales Representative and Sales Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Kognitive Marketing takes an average of 7 days when considering 76 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Field Marketing Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 8 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Kognitive Marketing according to 76 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.88%