Knowledge First Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Knowledge First Financial Interview Questions

Interviews at Knowledge First Financial

2.6

conseiller en plan bourse d'étude Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knowledge First Financial (Montreal, QC) in June 2017.

Interview

le processus comprend 2 étapes, la première est une rencontre pour expliqué les détails du travail et le système de commission, et la deuxième étape est l'inscription au cours de l'entreprise et le test à passer avant d'envoyer le dossier à l'AMF

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Knowledge First Financial.

Interview

I have the interview from a job fair. The interviewer ask me some regular questions. And then give me the contract of HR to follow up. After about a week, I got the phone interview. Then few days later, I got the offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Knowledge First Financial.

Interview

3 rounds
    Manager
    Director
    Vice President

Each one were friendly and asked relevant questions on experience and a lot of questions to understand what kind of person I am

It was basically an interview to know person at a personal level

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Knowledge First Financial (Mississauga, ON) in October 2019.

Interview

30 - 45 mins interview, General question about your past experience, background, education, and how can you make a difference working with KFF. It was with the managers who are friendly. It takes around a week time to hear back from them

Interview Questions

• General question about your past experience, background, education, and how can you make a difference working with KFF   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Knowledge First Financial (Toronto, ON) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied through a job fair, it took me 3 weeks to get a 10-minute phone interview. The questions were very easy. Tell me about yourself? what`s your strength? how to deal with hard customers. They almost hire everyone and on the same day, I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with hard customers
      Have you had any call centre experiences   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knowledge First Financial (Vancouver, BC) in March 2017.

Interview

Contacted immediately once resume was submitted. Had an interview within 3 days. Once hired I started my training the next week and was fully licensed to sell within 3 weeks.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knowledge First Financial (Mississauga, ON) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was basic, one on call HR interview followed by one in person interview. They asked me to come to Mississauga office for in-person interview. I got the offer within 7 days.

Interview Questions

• They gave me some basic database queries and one Stored Procedure to write . The questions was very easy and had to write on paper.   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knowledge First Financial (Mississauga, ON) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, online personality test, then face to face with HR. Parking outside is for 2 hours max only. I wasn't advised of this max. ahead of time and was told my interview was 2 hours long. Also, the entrance was closed off with no directions from HR on how to access the building That would have been helpful and stopped me arriving flustered and a minute late for my interview.

Interview Questions

• Take me through your resume and your accomplishments at each workplace. How would you sell the role of commission only Financial Advisor to someone? Give me 5 words to describe yourself.   Answer Question

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Knowledge First Financial (Mississauga, ON) in June 2015.

Interview

Process itself was fairly quick. Emailed/uploaded CV, got a call from HR in about a week's time to conduct a phone interview and set up an in person meeting with the HR rep and the line manager for the role.

However, to my surprise, although the HR rep had a cheery personality, she down-played the job after the interview along with the line manager, who both indirectly stated that "you will find this job boring and you are over-qualified", when in fact that was not the case at all. Even with reassurances, they decided to select someone who had zero experience in this role due to very unprofessional reasons that I am not going to explain.

If you want professionalism and honesty, I would highly suggest not to apply here.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why KFF?
      How do you manage stress?   Answer Question

Chief Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knowledge First Financial (Mississauga, ON) in February 2013.

Interview

HR had limited knowledge of compliance nor their needs.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.