Klohn Crippen Berger Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Klohn Crippen Berger Interview Questions

Interviews at Klohn Crippen Berger

2.4

Interview

Phone interviews, then in person interview. Company provided transportation and accommodation during interview process.

Interview Questions

• A few technical questions related to construction.
      Unexpected request to write a one page report on my thesis to asses my writing skills.   Answer Question

Senior Geotechnical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Klohn Crippen Berger (Vancouver, BC) in March 2015.

Interview

It involved a phone interview followed by a face to face interview in their Vancouver office. It was quick and smooth. The phone interview was dine by GROUP personnel but the face to face one was more detailed. I had to talk about my work experience at great length and answer questions primarily to paint a clear picture on my skill sets.

Interview Questions

• Give a five minute overview of what your experience and accomplishments are   Answer Question
    • What software you had used in the past   Answer Question
    • Foundation characterizations for a dam-how will you do that?   Answer Question

Klohn Crippen Berger Response

May 7, 2015 – Human Resources

Thank you for your review and welcome to our team!

Environmental Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Klohn Crippen Berger (Calgary, AB) in February 2011.

Interview

1) phone interview with HR
    2) phone interview with hiring manager
    3) all day in office interview with hiring manager and senior technical staff member
    Travel and accommodation for interview was provided by company. HR was extremely kind and helpful in organising the whole process.
    No technical questions were asked.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, very fair offer

Water Resources Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Klohn Crippen Berger (Brisbane (Australia)).

Interview

There were two interviews over the phone with HR and with Regional Manager going over personal and technical questions and my availability to relocate to Brisbane. They explained well the salary package and benefits and kept permanent communication via e-mail. They fulfilled each and every promise they made.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to change jobs now?   1 Answer

IT Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klohn Crippen Berger (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

The first an only step was an interview with the IT director which seem interested and attentive from the beginning then as the weeks passed on it got very unprofessional from my point of view since they did not answer e-mails nor informed you about their decision, after several weeks they told me I didn't get it but only because I asked for it in other words I believe it was un-respectful to the time invested.

Hydrogeology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Klohn Crippen Berger (Vancouver, BC) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university's coop program and was selected to interview - the interview was ~45 minutes long. Took 1-2 weeks if I recall to hear back on the fact that I'd been declined for the role.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.