Klick Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Klick Interview Questions

Interviews at Klick

2.8

VP of IT Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Klick in June 2020.

Interview

Absolute trash... Company has no clue how to build a digital healthcare business

I was referred to Klick health by a current employee. I didn't apply. I then received an email from their recruiter indicating she wanted to setup some time to speak with me so I provide my availability. Consider yourself warned about this company... I have 15 years of healthcare experience and three degrees in IT. They clearly have no experience recruiting top talent.
     Here was the experience:

1) The recruiter sets up the first phone interview. She calls me 12 minutes late, asks a few questions as I share my experience, and then says she has to drop for another meeting.
    2) I follow up via email since I found it odd that I couldn't even share my background with her. She replies and apologizes and says lets setup another time. I provide my availability.
    3) She schedules another interview... I sit and wait for her call.. She ghosts me.
    4) I follow up again via email and say Hi, I was hoping to connect but understand things are busy. Is there another time to connect?
    5) She sets up a third interview and AGAIN doesn't call me and ghosts me.
    6) I let it go this time because I'm over it... she emails me three weeks later and says "I haven't forgotten about you"... You may not have forgotten about me but I've forgotten about you my dear! Best of luck with your "ground breaking health solutions" considering the organization had no clue what the 21st Century Cures Act was or interoperability, something tells me your growth will be quite limited as our country is about to experience the biggest impact in healthcare since the electronic medical record.

BEST OF LUCK!

Laugh out loud at this place! Catchy name, terrible brand and no humility.

Interview Questions

• They didn't... she spoke for 10 minutes and then had to run to a meeting that was "important". Aren't you a recruiter?   1 Answer

Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Klick (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was brief and took about a week from scheduling and then getting a response form the company. It was a good system of meeting in person and contacting via phone.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was very straightforward. Recruiters were good. A call with the recruiter for 30 mins, followed by the technical challenge. d

Interview Questions

• 1. SQL question : easy
      2. Regex question : easy
      3. Find the max size of perfect binary tree in a tree:   1 Answer

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Klick (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Met with a few hiring managers, then they bring you up to headquarters to present a case study. Depending on who you meet with your interviews could go very differently - I had one that was just asking me annoying questions the whole time, and another that was very conversational. They are really trying to determine where you may fit in the agency, and on what team.

Full Time Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Klick in February 2019.

Interview

It's very long...they had reached out to me several months ago, then not a word until I heard from HR again, they set up an over the phone interview, followed by an onsite interview. Then there were quite a few interviews with other team members over the phone, it seems like several people make the decision. It got old real fast. After I jumped through all their hoops, there was radio silence... ghosted as it were. Not impressed at all.

Interview Questions

• They were really into cultural fit as much as job knowledge, maybe even more so. Was not too sure what the right answers were.   1 Answer

Medical Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Klick (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Pretty smooth and organized.
    Telephonic to schedule a face to face interview after two weeks.
    General questions followed by an assignment during the interview and a take home assignment.

Outcome of the interview by email in 2 days

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Klick (Princeton, NJ (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

Met with Lori Grant who runs Client Services at a Starbucks near me. After that went to Toronto to meet a bunch of people from the team and then other execs. Each interview was an hour and each one was totally different. Each exec focused on their area - BD, Production, Analystics, etc.

Interview Questions

• Presenting a case. They give you a client situation then you have to provide your solution and present it to the senior team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

One on one - I shared what was important to me because I have 3 kids and want to make sure I keep time aside for them. Lori was pretty empathetic to that as she has 2 of her own and the whole exec team has young kids too.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Interview

Their job descriptions can be misleading because it's not descriptive at all. I was rejected due to not having a specific skill, which was never mentioned in the job description to begin with. Don't waste your interested candidate's time. Be more descriptive in your job descriptions & include desired qualifications & skills, so we know if we should spend our efforts creating an application or not.

Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Klick (Toronto, ON) in September 2020.

Interview

The company is thorough, asking for multiple phases and interviews with different stakeholders, some questions were vague, others very specific and often asked for me to feedback with questions and concerns about the role. I felt comfortable during the process and felt informed with where I was in the overall process.

Paid Search Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Klick (Toronto, ON) in August 2020.

Interview

First I had a phone call with a Human Resources representative to tell about the company and the role. I waited for a week to know that I was moving forward and they set a video call with the manager that took almost one hour and it was a nice and chill talk. After almost 2 weeks, the HR girl emailed me saying they picked another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you professionally and outside the work? What is your biggest achievement so far? Do you like working with data? etc..   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.