Klick Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Klick Interview Questions

Interviews at Klick

2.8

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Klick (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Met with a few hiring managers, then they bring you up to headquarters to present a case study. Depending on who you meet with your interviews could go very differently - I had one that was just asking me annoying questions the whole time, and another that was very conversational. They are really trying to determine where you may fit in the agency, and on what team.

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Klick (Princeton, NJ (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

Met with Lori Grant who runs Client Services at a Starbucks near me. After that went to Toronto to meet a bunch of people from the team and then other execs. Each interview was an hour and each one was totally different. Each exec focused on their area - BD, Production, Analystics, etc.

Interview Questions

• Presenting a case. They give you a client situation then you have to provide your solution and present it to the senior team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

One on one - I shared what was important to me because I have 3 kids and want to make sure I keep time aside for them. Lori was pretty empathetic to that as she has 2 of her own and the whole exec team has young kids too.

Full Time Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Klick in February 2019.

Interview

It's very long...they had reached out to me several months ago, then not a word until I heard from HR again, they set up an over the phone interview, followed by an onsite interview. Then there were quite a few interviews with other team members over the phone, it seems like several people make the decision. It got old real fast. After I jumped through all their hoops, there was radio silence... ghosted as it were. Not impressed at all.

Interview Questions

• They were really into cultural fit as much as job knowledge, maybe even more so. Was not too sure what the right answers were.   1 Answer

Medical Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Klick (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Pretty smooth and organized.
    Telephonic to schedule a face to face interview after two weeks.
    General questions followed by an assignment during the interview and a take home assignment.

Outcome of the interview by email in 2 days

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was very straightforward. Recruiters were good. A call with the recruiter for 30 mins, followed by the technical challenge. d

Interview Questions

• 1. SQL question : easy
      2. Regex question : easy
      3. Find the max size of perfect binary tree in a tree:   1 Answer

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Klick (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

Standard phone and panel interview, phone getting an understanding of experience and skillsets, in person getting an idea of fit and culture, interviewer gave very in depth breakdown of the companies history, progress, uniqueness and interest in promoting a work environment and culture amongst its employees

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Klick   1 Answer

Client Services Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Klick in March 2016.

Interview

Worst interview on the books. Brisk and totally uninformed. Felt completely unprofessional and disparate to the level of seniority expected for a senior role. Klick is known for amazing work, but more importantly, an exceptional culture and world-class talent. It's unfortunate that their reputation could be tarnished by such an uninspiring interview process. Pull up your socks folks.

Interview Questions

• "So like, tell me about some of he clients you worked on at...umm...ya, the last agency you worked at"   Answer Question
    • Me: "What intrigued you about my profile/resume that prompted you to get in touch?"

Recruiter: "well, it looks like you did some great stuff at ---- " (agency I worked at over 12 years ago, clearly didn't read current roles)   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Klick (Toronto, ON) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview happened through the help of my university so it was a fairly easy process. Once I was selected for the interview, (it was a webcam interview), they basically only asked what steps do you take when beginning a new web development project. This was so they could see what was going on in my head when I'm developing websites.

Interview Questions

• Describe your process when starting on of the projects on your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate for anything.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Klick (Toronto, ON) in May 2013.

Interview

Informed by telephone to attend a test. I am glad to have the chance though I failed. It was not a writing test. You have to code. My problem was I have not asked and consulted for the test system. I spent lot of time to study how to input my codes and I tried several times. I also did not ask for help about syntax.

Interview Questions

• They developed special test system that is not general IDE.   Answer Question

App Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klick (Toronto, ON) in May 2016.

Interview

Meet with a lead, they gave me a quick tour, and then an overview of Klick and some of the things they do. Then was put in front of a computer and given a computer science problem, involving trees and recursion as well as some SQL questions. I couldn't quite get the answer they were looking for in the main question, and was told then that it would be unlikely they call me back.

Interview Questions

• Question involving a tree and recursion with some extra trickiness.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.