Kirwin Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of 1 interviews

Interviews at Kirwin

Negative100%
5.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kirwin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I interviewed at Kirwin (Edmonton, AB)

Interview

My interview experience with this firm was the worst I have ever had. I was greeted with an unprofessional standoffish attitude, escorted into a dark boardroom, and was simultaneously barraged by four of the firm’s senior associates and partners. This was awkward as I was continually forced to turn to face each person because they were spread out all over the table. One interviewer was even seated behind me. Rule number one, when interviewing a potential candidate, sit so they can maintain eye contact with you! The interview quickly went from bad to insulting. My responses, which were brief to begin with, were frequently cut short by the different interviewers present or met with disparaging smirks. I frankly couldn’t believe their incredible lack of professionalism. Ironically, displaying greater professionalism than these ‘experienced’ lawyers, I just smiled pleasantly and bit my tongue. Later in the interview, it came out that they did not seem to know the areas of law they advertised as specializing in. Shocking and disappointing. Was glad to leave the premises, and would not have taken a position with them even if I had gotten a callback with an offer. You have been forewarned!

Interview Questions
  • "Why do you think we do that area of law?"
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed