Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Kindred Healthcare

2.4

STNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Lebanon, OH (US)).

Interview

It was comfortable and easy going. thorough details of job expectations were explained completed with a walkthrough of the building and warm introductions to the staff. It was a pleasant hiring experience.

Interview Questions

• Availability is really the biggest thing. Call offs make it hard on everyone.   Answer Question

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (San Leandro, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Recruiter phone interview. This executive recruiter was uninterested and going through the motions. Was amazed that someone in this first-contact role would act this way, it was a turn-off to the entire organization for me. Yes, they may have just been having a bad day; but then they should have been professional enough to know that, and either change their attitude, or delay an interview. What does this say about the culture that allowed this person to be in this important role to begin with?

Nursing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

They called to set up an interview for a position, and upon returning call within 24 hours, never received a call back. Attempted again, within a few hours, and still no answer from recruiter.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Cleveland, OH (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I had an informal interview with the director of rehabilitation services and the lead OT. I got a tour of the facility and observed treatment sessions. This was a great interview because it was informal yet informative. Because I was able to observe treatment, I had a better understanding of the facility and their requirements.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for full time or part time work?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

The interview process was laid back and felt more like a natural conversation than a formal interview. It was a 1 on 1 interview with the director of rehabilitation. It lasted about 20 minutes and then I was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• What interests you most about our program/facility and this position?   Answer Question

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Fontana, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Due to previous job termination this facility was looking to fill a therapist position ASAP. Interview process was smooth; mainly asked questions regarding background as therapist, education and goals. Was shown around the facility and everything was clean and organized. I overall recommend working here for any new grads.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (West Covina, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Initial phone interview, with follow up in-person secondary interview. Phone interview was more casual get to know you type of situation and further explain about the company and position (personally, feel as if the position was misrepresented versus what it actually was). In-person interview was conducted on-site at one of their post-acute locations, however I was unable to visit the actual site/location I was interviewing for. Interviewer stated, that I would be able to IF there was time available, no other follow up was made.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Louisville, KY (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview started with a HR rep, very basic questions to get to know me. After the interview with her I met with individuals that I would be working with and they asked questions related to the work that I would be doing. Kindred has a very professional atmosphere and a very welcoming environment.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a mistake happened that was your fault. How did you handle this?   Answer Question

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Louisville, KY (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

staffing agency - phone, f2f, company people who interviewed me didn't have much time except for another contractor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none - staffing agency

Senior Systems Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Louisville, KY (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

A phone screen from HR followed by a phone screen from a manager a few days later.
    Then interviewed with a manger for about 30 minutes in person and was then taken to a conference room to be interviewed by technical staff. The panel of technical people I had consisted of five people who asked various questions related to the technology managed in the position for which I was applying.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are your strongest skills.   1 Answer